Sponsored

Fully Loaded 2dr Rubicon / NEWB wheel-tire combo questions.

Coenan

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW x3, BMW x5 , Ducati Monster 850 , Nissan Frontier
I appreciate the feedback before hand. I just left the dealership after ordering my new 2dr Rubicon. I have some questions for the forum before I purchase my aftermarket WHEELS/TIRE combo. I will predominantly be using the jeep for a blend of off road and highway performance. I was going to purchase Black Rhino 18" wheels with 35" Toyo AT.

I wanted some feedback on the best tire/wheel size you guys consider for off and on road travel. I live in Denver CO and will be predominantly off-roading in the Rockies.

Thanks in advance for the info!
Sponsored

brantb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram 1500, charger daytona 392
Random question, where did you order from?

gocats32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I ordered a jlur, ordered all the packages except proximity doors and steel bumpers. I am regretting this, I’m sure I can get the front steel bumper after it arrives but I’m wondering if they can do the proximity doors easily or can that only come from the factory?

OP
OP

Coenan

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW x3, BMW x5 , Ducati Monster 850 , Nissan Frontier
I ordered a jlur, ordered all the packages except proximity doors and steel bumpers. I am regretting this, I’m sure I can get the front steel bumper after it arrives but I’m wondering if they can do the proximity doors easily or can that only come from the factory?
I am not sure. I am sure the dealer would easily be able to answer this. If the sensor is in the handle it may be an easy swap.

gocats32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I am not sure. I am sure the dealer would easily be able to answer this. If the sensor is in the handle it may be an easy swap.
Thanks man I will ask them! :)
Sponsored