Full XPEL and Fuel Vapors

sm16

First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi, 2016 BMW X6M
So after 2 weeks, I got my Jeep back and I love it! I did the full XPEL Stealth wrap and put on 35s with Fuel Vapors. So happy with the install and choice of wheels/tires!
Danek and Eurotech Motorsports was an absolute pleasure to work with and I'll definitely be heading back there for any work needed on the Jeep or X6M. The whole staff is super sweet and kept me in the loop throughout the process. He did say it's probably one of the more difficult wraps to do, especially around the hood - but it came out perfect!
Still want to do couple of more upgrades, but I'm just going to enjoy it this Memorial Day weekend and throw some miles on it.
JEEP1.jpg
JEEP5.jpg
JEEP3.jpg
JEEP2.jpg
JEEP4.jpg
Sponsored

Atomic Anvil

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.atomicanvil.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Sport
Occupation
Technology Consultant & Professional Photographer
Vehicle Showcase
So after 2 weeks, I got my Jeep back and I love it! I did the full XPEL Stealth wrap and put on 35s with Fuel Vapors. So happy with the install and choice of wheels/tires!
Danek and Eurotech Motorsports was an absolute pleasure to work with and I'll definitely be heading back there for any work needed on the Jeep or X6M. The whole staff is super sweet and kept me in the loop throughout the process. He did say it's probably one of the more difficult wraps to do, especially around the hood - but it came out perfect!
Still want to do couple of more upgrades, but I'm just going to enjoy it this Memorial Day weekend and throw some miles on it.
JEEP1.jpg
JEEP5.jpg
JEEP3.jpg
JEEP2.jpg
JEEP4.jpg
Looks incredible. If you don't mind me asking, what did they charge you for the full wrap? I currently have 2 quotes here in Atlanta...one for $5500 and another for $12,000.

I have seen people on here claiming it's anywhere from $3500 up, but I would really like some type of confirmation. Also, how did they handle your door hinges?

OP
OP
sm16

sm16

First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks man. $6k for the full wrap. I got a few quotes, but these guys came highly recommended and were great to work with. Personally, I think it’s worth it, but everyone has their own POV.

turk

First Name
Turk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR BW
Occupation
Industrial HVAC Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
So after 2 weeks, I got my Jeep back and I love it! I did the full XPEL Stealth wrap and put on 35s with Fuel Vapors.
Your Rig is sick. absolutely love the look. wouldn't change a thing.

OP
OP
sm16

sm16

First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Rig is sick. absolutely love the look. wouldn't change a thing.
Thanks! I do want to add new rails with steps, but I just can’t decide on which ones to go with.

Sponsored

RAZE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Granite Rubicon, 14 BMW 650, 87 Mustang GT 5.0
Looks amazing. Which offset did you get? 1 or -12?

cyan2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 3.0
JEEP1.jpg
JEEP5.jpg
JEEP3.jpg
JEEP2.jpg
JEEP4.jpg
Do you mind letting me know if you used the pre-cut kit from XPEL? Thanks.

gbraunst

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara High Altitude
Jeep Wrangler JL Full XPEL and Fuel Vapors JEEP4

gbraunst

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sanjay - what kind of tires exactly do you have on here? They look like Nitto Grapplers but can you provide specifics? Thx. P.S. - you Jeep looks amazing.

Sponsored

OP
OP
sm16

sm16

First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sanjay - what kind of tires exactly do you have on here? They look like Nitto Grapplers but can you provide specifics? Thx. P.S. - you Jeep looks amazing.
Thank you. They’re Nitto Ridge Grapplers 285-70-17. E rated. I understand they also make a C rated that ride a bit softer.

gbraunst

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks incredible. If you don't mind me asking, what did they charge you for the full wrap? I currently have 2 quotes here in Atlanta...one for $5500 and another for $12,000.

I have seen people on here claiming it's anywhere from $3500 up, but I would really like some type of confirmation. Also, how did they handle your door hinges?
Matthew - I live in Atlanta as well. I just bought a 2020 Sahara High Altitude. I'm about to have Foretec lift it 2.5" and add 17" Fuel wheels w/35" tires. They're suggesting Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ, but I'm also considering the Nitto Ridge Grappler from this thread and other research.

I'm curious where you wound up getting yours done, and what tire did you go with? Any strong opinion on either the Nitto or Mickey Thompson? And C or E rated?

Thanks.

gbraunst

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sanjay - how do you like the ride/comfort/feel of your Vapors+Nittos? I'm about to do similar 17" Vapors + 35" tires. My local custom Jeep guy suggests the Mickey Thompson Baja ATZs over the Nittos b/c of the large weight difference. But I love the look of yours better than the Mickey Thompsons.

I'm curious to hear your experience. Thanks.

OP
OP
sm16

sm16

First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sanjay - how do you like the ride/comfort/feel of your Vapors+Nittos? I'm about to do similar 17" Vapors + 35" tires. My local custom Jeep guy suggests the Mickey Thompson Baja ATZs over the Nittos b/c of the large weight difference. But I love the look of yours better than the Mickey Thompsons.

I'm curious to hear your experience. Thanks.
Hey Glenn, the ride is slightly more harsh than the stock setup I had. You will definitely feel more of the uneven roads, but I wouldn't consider the ride jarring by any sense. If you want it to be a bit softer but still want the aggressive look of the Nittos, maybe consider the C rated tires. I hear they're a more comfortable ride. Hope that helps.
Sponsored