• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Full Recovery Setup - Warn Zeon 10s - Factor 55 - HiLift

Saejin

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR - Firecracker Red
Moving in a different direction for the Jeep, so looking to sell the below. Everything was bought new except for the Zeon Winch. It was bought from a friend who had it mounted for a few months but never used...so I can't say I bought it new, but it's practically new.

Looking to get $2000 for the whole setup. Will deliver within reasonable distance in the VA/MD/DC area. Everything is still mounted on my Jeep, so if you want to ensure the winch works before removal that is doable.

Warn Zeon 10S
Warn winch plate
Warn Power Interrupt Kit
Warn Control Module relocation bracket
Factor 55 goodies
- 1.5” fairlead
- flatlink E with rope guard
- hatchlink
Recovery gear
- bubba rope synthetic shackle
- steel shakles
- snatch block
- tree saver
- snatch tow rope
- hilift extreme jack
Sponsored

OP
OP
Saejin

Saejin

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR - Firecracker Red
Here’s a breakdown of the prices if bought new which most of it was. Again, I’m asking $1500 for it all plus shipping. Would prefer a local buyer as shipping can get pricey for some of this stuff

Warn Zeon 10S - $1250
Warn winch plate - $250
Warn Power Interrupt Kit - $80
Warn Control Module relocation bracket - $65
Factor 55 goodies
- 1.5” fairlead - $95
- flatlink E with rope guard - $185
- hitchlink - $75
Recovery gear
- bubba rope synthetic shackle - $40
- steel shakles - $30
- snatch block - $30
- tree saver - $35
- snatch tow rope - $40
- hilift extreme jack - $120

Total - $2295

Sponsored

Renegade Wrangler

First Name
Gasan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Spice Man
Here’s a breakdown of the prices if bought new which most of it was. Again, I’m asking $1500 for it all plus shipping. Would prefer a local buyer as shipping can get pricey for some of this stuff

Warn Zeon 10S - $1250
Warn winch plate - $250
Warn Power Interrupt Kit - $80
Warn Control Module relocation bracket - $65
Factor 55 goodies
- 1.5” fairlead - $95
- flatlink E with rope guard - $185
- hitchlink - $75
Recovery gear
- bubba rope synthetic shackle - $40
- steel shakles - $30
- snatch block - $30