First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
Another negotiation-free strategy, besides treadlightly, is the Costco buying program. https://www.costco.com/auto-program-services.html. This will work with a factory-ordered Jeep as well as one off the lot.

Interestingly, they have the 392 in their pull-down menu. If nothing else, this would likely be offered at MSRP rather than at a premium. [I would suspect that remaining a Costco dealer in good standing would encourage that]
Sponsored

Mgg253

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Not sure if I caught a flier but I feel did really good. 10.2 % under msrp on jlur order. Ordered on 5/20 and it’s off the rail car waiting for carrier transport. After reading some of the wait times EXTREMELY pleased!
Kicker is bought it from a small dealer in central MO.

Just an FYI
When did the Jeep leave Toledo? I think I am waiting for mine @ the same dealer in Linn. My Jeep left Toledo 7 days ago and that’s the last I’ve heard

FinnCustomKnives

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon Ecodiesel
Gupton Motors in Springfield, Tennessee
Thanks. I somehow figured that out. And paid my 1000 deposit today. Cant wait.
Gupton is fantastic. Ordered ours 2/6, picked it up 3/16 but could have gotten it a little sooner. No upsells, and a better rate than Jeep was offering.

Sponsored

Odierub

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Not sure of the leave date. Steve told me it is kTZ status. What that means is a somewhat of a mystery to me. I thought it was going to be in Linn send of the week, but anticipating first of next now.
If I can ask how did you come across Butler? And what do you have on the way?

maybe hydro XE???

Nerobergstr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
West Texas Barn Find 1970 Kaiser Jeepster Commando
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to throw this out there. Carvana offered me several $$$$ over MSPR for my 2020 JLURD with 6000 miles on the clock. There must be lots of people willing to spend over MSPR for that math to work.

summer4x

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
You need to negotiate the price you want to pay for the new Jeep before the order is placed/finalized, and when it is, make sure to get the price in writing.
I did this very thing, but after the vehicle was built they "offered" me the most ridiculous financing rate I've ever seen, then refused to sell me the Jeep for the price they offered as a cash deal. They did give me my deposit back, but beware of "ordering." It's for this reason that I prefer to buy vehicles off the lot. I have more leverage.
Sponsored