Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Will these work if I've already tapped into my lights to add a wiring harness for a trailer?

This is the part I used: https://www.etrailer.com/Custom-Fit...Wrangler/2018/C56407.html?VehicleID=201871195

I went ahead and ordered the "group buy" pre-sale. Hopefully it will work...
My Jeep originally had the Halogen lights, but I upgraded them to LED's (not OEM, just aftermarket so I didn't have to use a Tazer).
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Will these work if I've already tapped into my lights to add a wiring harness for a trailer?

This is the part I used: https://www.etrailer.com/Custom-Fit...Wrangler/2018/C56407.html?VehicleID=201871195

I went ahead and ordered the "group buy" pre-sale. Hopefully it will work...
My Jeep originally had the Halogen lights, but I upgraded them to LED's (not OEM, just aftermarket so I didn't have to use a Tazer).
Since you already updated the factory reverse lights to LED you have reduced the load significantly, should be no issue at all to use in conjunction with the trailer lights, especially if the trailer lights are also LED.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Since you already updated the factory reverse lights to LED you have reduced the load significantly, should be no issue at all to use in conjunction with the trailer lights, especially if the trailer lights are also LED.
I was more concerned with the connections... Is it plug-n-play, or a wire tap? If it's plug-n-play, will it connect to the wiring harness that I linked earlier?

ErAcEr

First Name
Matthew (Mateo)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 ZH2 , 2018 Z900, 2013 Vulcan 1700
Occupation
Engineer/Technician
Anyone selling a bumper? I would like to order one but my Sport S is not cool enough to have the new style reflectors :headbang:

Sponsored

DavidJH

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU Sahara Altitude, 2008 Toyota Sequoia.
Occupation
FireMedic, Pre-Hospital Care Consultant.
Done!

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
An update for everyone! We have more than doubled our initial limit of 50 group buy orders, and we are so pleased that you are all excited about this product. Thank you for your support and enthusiasm! :handsinair:

We have decided to leave this group buy open through the weekend so get all your JL buddies to jump on this now before it's gone...sharing is caring! On Monday, we'll re-evaluate and give any updates needed.

Our team is working on new photos as well as installation guides in pdf/video format that will be available well before these ship in December. We are excited to get these in your hands!

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
An update for everyone! We have more than doubled our initial limit of 50 group buy orders, and we are so pleased that you are all excited about this product. Thank you for your support and enthusiasm! :handsinair:

We have decided to leave this group buy open through the weekend so get all your JL buddies to jump on this now before it's gone...sharing is caring! On Monday, we'll re-evaluate and give any updates needed.

Our team is working on new photos as well as installation guides in pdf/video format that will be available well before these ship in December. We are excited to get these in your hands!
Thanks for the updates!

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
Any chance you'll ever come out with a version that has the red reflector between where the LEDs are not? Not sure I want to get rid of those.