Woodynj

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Been hoping for someone to come out with these. I’m ok doing a preorder with no refund but what happens if you end up not making them? Or if shipment is delayed past 12/20?

Sponsored

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Been hoping for someone to come out with these. I’m ok doing a preorder with no refund but what happens if you end up not making them? Or if shipment is delayed past 12/20?
Yeah...I wasn't quite sure why people were champing at the bit for the group buy to start immediately instead of waiting for Oracle to announce it on their own. No use in rushing to give money of the product isn't coming out for a couple of months.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
We began the tooling last week, there is no turning back now ;)

If for some reason these are not made we would be refunding anyone who paid for them but we just made significant investments in molds so it is a go.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Yeah...I wasn't quite sure why people were champing at the bit for the group buy to start immediately instead of waiting for Oracle to announce it on their own. No use in rushing to give money of the product isn't coming out for a couple of months.
The group buy is limited to 50 people. Those who believe in the project and commit early get the benefit of the discount.

Sponsored

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered!!! Thank you so much for offering this, I have been following this product build since first introduced! I know I won't probably take possession until after the new year. However, I am curious about the instillation? Is this going to be plug and play and has Oracle developed the guide? I'm just wondering what I'm going to be in for w/the installation.

BigDeav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR
Ordered. I have considered dozens of options and have been waiting for this premium solution since I traded in my JK for the JL.... Thank you Oracle.