Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
For anyone that purchased outside of the group buy when could we expect shipment? I ordered mine on November 27.
Groupbuy orders are expected to ship out on Dec 20th and the non-Groupbuy orders shortly after that.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Our video is here for anyone interested in viewing the process!

Be sure to complete your final payment if you haven't already by following the instructions above. Please remember this discounted groupbuy pricing is not eligible for any other coupons. Using a coupon code here will cause processing delays as we will need to contact you to pay the correct amount so your product can ship.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Anyone know how to access these on the steel bumper?
Should be the same process as the plastic bumper.

Here is a photo of the rear view of a steel bumper:
Jeep Wrangler JL [FULL] GROUPBUY: ORACLE Lighting Rear Bumper LED Reverse Lights for Jeep Wrangler JL JL-l1600-15

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Shipping update: these will be shipping 12/21 and 12/22, and you will receive a shipping email with tracking. Excited to get these in your hands!

If you participated in this groupbuy for our brand new rear bumper lights for the Jeep JL and have not completed the final payment, please do so as soon as possible so you get your product. Link below!

READ: No coupon codes are eligible for this group buy as it is already discounted by 20%. Using a code will delay processing your order as we will contact you to pay the entire balance before it can ship. Orders will ship in the order that the balance is paid, not when the initial deposit was made. Orders will not begin shipping until 12/21/20.

Add the group buy balance to your cart HERE. Select shipping option, and complete checkout. For the fastest processing, please review the notes above and on the product page before checking out.

Sponsored

Dru924

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon

JL-l1600-15.jpg
Thanks! I couldn’t see them with the bumper on so I guess I’ll be pulling it off. Also, is anyone planning on tapping into the tow harness for power?

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Our video is here for anyone interested in viewing the process!

Be sure to complete your final payment if you haven't already by following the instructions above. Please remember this discounted groupbuy pricing is not eligible for any other coupons. Using a coupon code here will cause processing delays as we will need to contact you to pay the correct amount so your product can ship.

Can both LED's be daisy chained together so you don't have to tap into both sides? I have aftermarket tail lights and I'd prefer to only tap into one side if possible...

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Can both LED's be daisy chained together so you don't have to tap into both sides? I have aftermarket tail lights and I'd prefer to only tap into one side if possible...
Yes, you can do that if you prefer to wire that way.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation

Sponsored

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
Email said they are on the way. I will be wiring these up to one of the aux switches so i can turn them on any time.

ShannonC

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I JLU
My lights are due to arrive on the 31st, has anyone installed these yet? If so, any comments are issues?

speedracercjr

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Sahara Wrangler
I just got mine in about 2 hours ago and spent about 30 minutes installing them. They 100% improve the light while backing up, can't wait to test them out tonight once it gets dark.

That being said, I swear the folks at Oracle are into some kindy BDSM stuff. I've never contorted my hands in such a way to get those damn screws out from the OEM reflectors. Luckily I had the split socket wrench (not sure what it's called) and that saved my butt. The Oracle lights clipped in very snuggly, to the point that I'm not sure the included screws are needed. Which is a good thing because either my screws were to short, or the socket I had was too deep because I could never get them started. Other than that the install couldn't have been easier and Oracle gave me enough wire to work with.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I just got mine in about 2 hours ago and spent about 30 minutes installing them. They 100% improve the light while backing up, can't wait to test them out tonight once it gets dark.

That being said, I swear the folks at Oracle are into some kindy BDSM stuff. I've never contorted my hands in such a way to get those damn screws out from the OEM reflectors. Luckily I had the split socket wrench (not sure what it's called) and that saved my butt. The Oracle lights clipped in very snuggly, to the point that I'm not sure the included screws are needed. Which is a good thing because either my screws were to short, or the socket I had was too deep because I could never get them started. Other than that the install couldn't have been easier and Oracle gave me enough wire to work with.
I have questions for you. Did you remove the rear bumper or install them in 30 minutes with it still attached? Did you wire them to the reverse lights on each side, or to the wire to the trailer wiring?
Sponsored