Sponsored

Full 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Performance Parts (Mopar) Catalog

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Rather than trying to replicate a rubicon, how would you build up a sport or S into something as or more capable off road than a rubicon for around the same ending cost with parts with the mopar catalogue (avoiding opening up to all the third party mods)? We could forgo hood, interior upgrades,...

Looks like you could get the 44’s as an option on the sport S.
Then you could get the Mopar 2in lift, big brakes, high line fenders, and 35 or 37 tires.
What else?
Lockers, gears and a new transfer case to start.
Sponsored

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
Depends on the item - My tailgate reinforcement and all wether mats have shipped and they are on the way to my home.

But, I was unable to order the winch mounting kit.

If you google the part numbers, easy to find places that sell them. FWIW the two parts that shipped show up on mopar.com but winch mounts do not.
Winch mounting kit and 82215355 are available if you look at other mopar parts dealers. Think I am going to order mine today! Says you need 82215355 with the tailgate bracket so Ive been waiting until I can order both

Back in Black

First Name
Mal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK 2013
v8 option?? do wehave more details? can we actually have v8 assembled from factory??
I was told by Jeepkonnection here in Australia that Hemi JL Jeeps could be an option from factory! and even with the Hellcat engine!!! I didn't believe him until i saw this post and looked up cratehemi.com
there's also a Tremec Manual Gearbox, imagine a shorty, hellcat, manual, unreal:)

Knjkime

First Name
Kirby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 JK
I find it funny that it states the Lift is for off-road purposes only, cannot be installed by a dealership, or financed with the vehicle. All the dealerships in the Chicagoland area have JKs with molar lifts for sale brand new...[/QUOTE
I didn't notice the disclaimer for JK lifts only jl Kay have been oversight on my part but I wonder if there disclaimer is because of crash test standards

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
We maybe quite shocked at what is available over the next few years.

Sponsored

shultz01

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1999 TJ Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Winch mounting kit and 82215355 are available if you look at other mopar parts dealers. Think I am going to order mine today! Says you need 82215355 with the tailgate bracket so Ive been waiting until I can order both
I tried ordering the mounting plate and the order was canceled saying not available until 3/1/18. Did you order successfully?

TopPinArcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1987 Toyota, 2017 Crosstrek, 2008 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser
Occupation
Environmental Technician
I was told by my dealer that the Mopar Beadlocks won’t fit on my 2”Lifted JLUR with out spacers.. is this correct?

drfeli

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
has anyone seen power running boards that will fit a 4 door JL ?

drfeli

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I was told Bestop had one coming out any day now. Not on their website yet though.
Aries Action Trac 936904083 should be available April 1st

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
I have a '95 YJ and would appreciate info. Type of engine and costs. e-mail: [email protected]
Been 20+ years so I don’t remember many details. This is the place that did the conversion for me:
http://www.hesco.us/

They also built a stroker supercharged Cherokee for me too. Very happy with the work they did, not sure what they do these days.

sost1sg

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2015 SRT Grand Cherokee
If Mopar really wanted to eat into the aftermarket business, they should set up a division that lets you customize your JL as part of the factory build and delivery process. Kinda like SRT is the performance division. I would bet that people who would like a modded JL but don’t have the time or trustworthy shop to customize would take advantage of it. Throw in a warranty on mods and maybe it’s compelling?

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
If Mopar really wanted to eat into the aftermarket business, they should set up a division that lets you customize your JL as part of the factory build and delivery process. Kinda like SRT is the performance division. I would bet that people who would like a modded JL but don’t have the time or trustworthy shop to customize would take advantage of it. Throw in a warranty on mods and maybe it’s compelling?
I believe that's part of the plan, being able to order mopar accessories and have them installed prior to delivery. However, like the two door build date, mojito and nacho colors, off road pages, and almost every other aspect of the JL launch, it's been delayed.

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock
Manny Kapoor (Jeep Wrangler Accessory Product Planning at Auburn Hills, Michigan) explains how factory installed Jeep Performance Parts/Mopar is coming!!! I have been private messaging @JeepCares about when this will begin. As soon as I get an update I will post the info!

Sponsored