Jteakus

Jteakus

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecodiesel Unlimited Rubicon
This is one of the best mods I did to my JLRD and the first one I did to my Gladiator diesel.
Sponsored

rebby

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURD, 98 TJ, 97 TJ
I have really struggled with this one and the filler hose is still winning… I have tried a couple of ways to remove it. By the time I saw the channel locks suggestion I had already chipped the lip of my filler neck so I can’t get a good grip on it… I tried pulling the whole thing from the Jeep to do it in the bench and can’t get the filler free of the hose…at this point I’m stopping before I do any serious damage I can’t undo myself. Maybe it needs more heat to keep the plastic flexible and I’m trying in a Michigan fall.
I'm in the same boat. Nearly 40' out today and it will not turn. At this point, I'll probably wait until spring and pull the entire works out and remove it on the bench.

Grayhound

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlurd
I'm in the same boat. Nearly 40' out today and it will not turn. At this point, I'll probably wait until spring and pull the entire works out and remove it on the bench.
I was able to get out today! I did have to pull it and get it in the bench. I still had to really work it with a hammer and screw driver to finally get it free. I then took a heat gun to the screw top and cleaned it up a bit…
Sponsored