Fuel Door fail...

Zacreth

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gecko 4xe
So I read threads about it previously around July but my fuel door is stuck now. I have just over 2k miles and thr fuel door doesn't open when you push the button. It states it ready to refuel but the cap doesn't open.

I can open it manually from the trunk but just curious if there was a trick to fix it before going to the dealers to het it fixed.
Sponsored

doctoriggs

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
So I read threads about it previously around July but my fuel door is stuck now. I have just over 2k miles and thr fuel door doesn't open when you push the button. It states it ready to refuel but the cap doesn't open.

I can open it manually from the trunk but just curious if there was a trick to fix it before going to the dealers to het it fixed.
Nope. Just take it to the dealer and they will fix it under warranty. Mine actually arrived like that from the factory and had to be swapped out immediately.

OP
OP
Zacreth

Zacreth

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gecko 4xe
Nope. Just take it to the dealer and they will fix it under warranty. Mine actually arrived like that from the factory and had to be swapped out immediately.
Sounds good. I opened a new thread on which dealers but at this point I guess it's a moot point and just take it where I can.
Sponsored