• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New York FS: VIAIR 400P Auto Portable Air Compressor

tombone37

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Up for grabs is a New In Box VIAIR 400P Automatic Portable Air Compressor. I ended up with two of these after some shipping errors.

Comes with bag, alligator clips, black air hose, and an air gun that features an inline pressure gauge. Power comes directly from battery (engine running). The compressor remains planted on the front right fender when moving around the car to get all tires. It'll inflate the stock tires on my JLUR from say 18-38# in about two minutes per tire. And the gun can be used to deflate the tires to desired pressure, which is convenient. Ideal for any beach excursions as I use the other one for. As stated above, the one for sale has never exited its box.

Asking $150 OBO. Local pickup in Northern Westchester (10588) preferred, but I'll ship it if needed for an agreed upon total cost.

Tom

Jeep Wrangler JL FS: VIAIR 400P Auto Portable Air Compressor 81ylxMuF3vL._AC_SL1500_
Sponsored

72Blazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72BlazerCrawler 72Blazer12V 88SBDuramax 18JLUR
Occupation
SLP
Wish you were closer. My buddy took one of these along this weekend and did a good job of airing up 2 sets of 37s from 10 psi to 37 psi. Took a couple of breaks to let it cool but worked like a champ.

iboostgti335

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sahara
Going to keep an eye on this. I am in Southern Westchester but I am still waiting for my Jeep to be delivered from TX.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I used one this exact model of compressor for over a year before going to an on board air system. It is a great compressor kit and works great. I routinely would air up three JLUR with 37s from 8 psi to 28 psi with no issues. It is a fantastic compressor. I only switched because I wanted to free up space inside of the Jeep. It was one less thing taking up space.

At that price, I would not hesitate to buy it.

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
yup ..it's a great little compressor...I just bought the tuffy tailgate deck so I can keep it in the rig (unseen). anybody on the fence BUY IT!!!

OP
OP

tombone37

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Thanks guys. The air compressor has been sold. If you're in the market for an on-board alternative, this one will definitely get the job done.
Sponsored