• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California FS Rough Country MLC-6 Controller

RW Sting Gray

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S
I have the Rough Country MLC-6 controller for sale. This isnt for the top dash mount, it replaces the cubby where the aux swirches would go
I got this one, broke the positive stud off. I still have the stud if someone is handy enough to attach it back on. The studs are also held on with a nut so you can still get the stud thru the hole. Also for some reason im missing the ground wire. Also for some reason I only have 3 mounting bolts that attached circuit board to the mounting plate. But everything else is there lol.
$50 firm, id rather not ship. lLocated in OC California.

AD3FF6F6-03CC-4C89-A66D-B5587298EB7B.jpeg

FE4F9277-68A2-42B6-A038-D77F8E7A5F70.jpeg
Sponsored

Jboyce2

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
How did you break it? They don’t offer a replacement at rough country

OP
OP
RW Sting Gray

RW Sting Gray

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S
How did you break it? They don’t offer a replacement at rough country
They actually did replace it, sent me out a new one. I just tightened the nut down too hard apparently on the stud when installing the positive cable. The stud would need to be replaced

Sponsored

Djmatt85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
They actually did replace it, sent me out a new one. I just tightened the nut down too hard apparently on the stud when installing the positive cable. The stud would need to be replaced
Can you post an image of the broken piece?

OP
OP
RW Sting Gray

RW Sting Gray

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S
Can you post an image of the broken piece?
Heres pics of the stud and the hole in the circuit board where the stud went. My original post says the studs are held on with a nit on the back but that is t the case. Its been awhile so i forgot, my attempted fix was to put a nut on on the back side to hold it to the board but with the stud broken u cant thread anything on the broken end.
I homestly dont even know if a new stud would make it work, not sure it will even make an electrical connection, not my area of expertise.

Jeep Wrangler JL FS Rough Country MLC-6 Controller BFE270C7-D3C2-4EE4-B1B0-E5420E962654

Jeep Wrangler JL FS Rough Country MLC-6 Controller 7AABFBAD-B84A-416A-A153-9CD2A5F71FE5

Jeep Wrangler JL FS Rough Country MLC-6 Controller 5BFD6E7E-AFB5-457F-943E-EC4DA2803089

Jeep Wrangler JL FS Rough Country MLC-6 Controller 589298B3-6C95-4963-8EA6-7666C1EE943D
Sponsored

Last edited: