• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania FS: Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform (72" x 56")

msk21

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' JLUR // 13'JKUS
For sale is a basically brand new 72 x 56 inch Pioneer Platform. It is currently assembled. I made a mistake and did not triple check my measurements before purchasing as this does not allow my rtt to sit properly inside the rack. I did mount my rtt and take a weekend trip to test. I wasn’t happy with the tent hanging over the platform so I ordered a longer platform. I would prefer local pickup but if I have to ship the rack I will be disassembled prior. Paid $820 plus tax and shipping. Looking for $775 obo

B6C89F11-4DC4-4189-979C-4831B612F7B6.png
Sponsored

tactical_gnr

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
Sorry to take this off topic a bit, but which RTT did not fit? I’ve been considering this platform with a RTT, but haven’t purchased either just yet.

OP
OP
msk21

msk21

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' JLUR // 13'JKUS
Sorry to take this off topic a bit, but which RTT did not fit? I’ve been considering this platform with a RTT, but haven’t purchased either just yet.

No problem at all. I have the iKamper X-Cover roof top tent...
My old JKU I had the AEV branded Rhino Rack, and it turns out that it was 76” X 55” . The iKamper fit perfect on that platform. When ordering this one I honestly did not pay attention and notice that new platform was 4 inches shorter. Clearly that makes all the difference in getting the iKamper to sit very flush / inside the rails.

I attached a picture to show what I’m referring too.

13216522-95B8-4D27-9E8A-2E99F61D5A8A.jpeg

OP
OP
msk21

msk21

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' JLUR // 13'JKUS
Sunday bump

OP
OP
msk21

msk21

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' JLUR // 13'JKUS
Price drop bump - $760 OBO - Willing to ship

Sponsored

OP
OP
msk21

msk21

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' JLUR // 13'JKUS
Are there any other parts needed to install this rack?
The rhino rack is a 3 part system. The platform, arms , and backbone.

You would need to buy the arms (two versions available - depends how much space you want between roof and platform), and also the backbone (internal support that ties everything together)

Let me know if you’re interested in the platform I have some flexibility as I would like to get this out of my garage.

OP
OP
msk21

msk21

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' JLUR // 13'JKUS
Sold
Please delete