• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Utah FS: Rhino Rack Backbone 3 System (RJLB1)

Mtngreen4wd

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 JLUR, ‘96 XJ
I have a new RR Backbone 3 system for sale. It is new in the box and has never been opened. Asking $400 shipped in the lower 48. Item is located near Salt Lake City, UT.

I have reconsidered the roof rack in favor of an offroad capable trailer so this is not going to be needed.

Awesome setup though for those of you wanting some extra strength to add that rooftop tent or just beef up the hardtop for your rack system.

Jeep Wrangler JL FS: Rhino Rack Backbone 3 System (RJLB1) C2FF675F-019B-4D93-A22D-D3C254475959
Sponsored

OscarMike85

First Name
Calder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Accord
Is this literally just the platform, or do you have the mounting hardware as well?

DWEI

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
THIN BLUE LINE
I think this is just the Back Bone Support hardware. You still have to buy the Platform, Spacers and Legs.

OP
OP

Mtngreen4wd

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 JLUR, ‘96 XJ
Is this literally just the platform, or do you have the mounting hardware as well?
This is the internal backbone support system for a roof rack. The pioneer platform is one that works but not one I prefer. I was going to do my own rack but wanted the extra strength the backbone adds. Some people Mount a rack directly to the hardtop but that’s a bit sketchy for me. This backbone system adds needed strength and mounting points and carries much of the load down to the Jeep structure. Roof rack isn’t included.

Here’s a link to Rhino Racks site for this system. Notice you can use straight crossbars too which would be ideal for a rooftop tent.

https://www.rhinorack.com/en-us/pro...one/rhino-rack-backbone-mounting-system_rjlb1

Gawdly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Sent you a message. I'm in Boise and interested.

Sponsored

2JeepsJL&LJ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited JL, 2005 Jeep LJ
Hello, I would also be interested if the above deal doesn't go through.