• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New York FS: Premium Twill Soft Top for JLU 4 door Black tinted windows OEM NEW

MarkWranger12

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Gladiator,2023-JLU Rubicon,1996 H1-Hummer
Occupation
Retired Military, Business owner
sold
Sponsored

Last edited:

davidafuller

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUS (Granite Crystal)
Occupation
CPA
Price?

Jeepmike98

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 commander
Premium Twill Soft Top Black with Tinted Windows OEM NEW.

Part number 82215146.

Brand new in the box, unopened, all parts included. This is a complete kit, hardware included.

From my 2020, but compatible with JLU 2018 on.

Premium twill (not the cheaper vinyl sunrider or an aftermarket), original part, new as it comes from the factory.

Compatible with all trim levels of JL unlimited.

View attachment 291550
Im interested and located in NJ. I PMed you

Corkscrew67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL MOAB 2019
Premium Twill Soft Top Black with Tinted Windows OEM NEW.

Part number 82215146.

Brand new in the box, unopened, all parts included. This is a complete kit, hardware included.

From my 2020, but compatible with JLU 2018 on.

Premium twill (not the cheaper vinyl sunrider or an aftermarket), original part, new as it comes from the factory.

Compatible with all trim levels of JL unlimited.

View attachment 291550
$1300?

Sponsored

OP
OP
MarkWranger12

MarkWranger12

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Gladiator,2023-JLU Rubicon,1996 H1-Hummer
Occupation
Retired Military, Business owner
Price is 1,700, location Orangeburg NY

Silbil4

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Granite Crystal Rubicon
Occupation
Design Engineer
Mark,
I am interested, I am currently self-quarantined in Louisville KY. Dis you get the dual top option on your Rubicon? I had a 2013 JK 2dr Rubicon with the dual top option.. always had the hard top on, eventually sold the Jeep with a practically new soft top that was never used.
Would you know how much that box with everything weighs in at?
Thanks;
Rod

clf1024

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2018 JL Sahara
Is this sold?
I've got one that's open. Can anyone tell me how many bolts I should have?? I know I use some that are already in the jeep, but how many come packed in the soft-top box? Thanks! I've got someone offer their's to me for $1,300. Want to make sure I'm not shorted any screws. I know I can buy them here but would like to know the count. Thanks for any assistance!

https://www.quadratec.com/vehicle/jeep-wrangler-jl-parts/jeep-soft-tops/soft-top-hardware
Sponsored