• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California FS - OEM Mopar Premium (Twill) Soft Top with Tinted Windows

m3lover1

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR, 2007 Yamaha R6
Hello Fam!

Selling my premium soft top with tinted windows. I bought it brand new from another member late last year, so used it for 8-9 months. It's currently sitting in my garage off the Jeep. The top itself is a bit dusty and dirty, as I can't wash it without putting it back on my Jeep (I would if it wasn't such a pain to swap out my hardtop with my rack in place). All hardware needed is included.

Price is $1300 OBO

Thanks for looking!

Jeep Wrangler JL FS - OEM Mopar Premium (Twill) Soft Top with Tinted Windows ZlWZGvL

Jeep Wrangler JL FS - OEM Mopar Premium (Twill) Soft Top with Tinted Windows c9oj7Wz

Jeep Wrangler JL FS - OEM Mopar Premium (Twill) Soft Top with Tinted Windows AMmcE2s
Sponsored

Last edited:

oalvarez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JULRDiesel. Porsche Cayenne, Porsche Macan, Porsche 993
Hello there.....any ideas as to how much shipping would be to Los Angeles? Thanks in advance,

OP
OP
m3lover1

m3lover1

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
With how big the soft top is I believe it is freight, so only doing local pickup

OP
OP
m3lover1

m3lover1

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump! Price updated to $1300. All hardware included.

Sponsored

OP
OP
m3lover1

m3lover1

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bumpo!