• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas FS: OEM Black Standard Soft Top

musicguyusa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willy's; 2020 Triumph Street Triple R
I have the OEM Black Standard Sailcloth soft top for sale as I want to change to the Bestop Trektop Ultra. I just took delivery of my 2021 JLU on Friday October 23, 2020 making the top all of two days old as I write this. It is the unit with the tinted windows; MOPAR part #82215805AB.

I have included photos of the top from all angles. It is in perfect condition with no rips, tears, or markings of any kind. I'm asking $980 OBO and would prefer a local pickup. I'm located in Dallas, TX. However, I am open to shipping the unit IF you are willing to pay for all shipping costs including a shipping carton and packing materials.

Jeep Wrangler JL FS: OEM Black Standard Soft Top JLU top driver side

Jeep Wrangler JL FS: OEM Black Standard Soft Top JLU top passenger side

Jeep Wrangler JL FS: OEM Black Standard Soft Top JLU top rear alternate

Jeep Wrangler JL FS: OEM Black Standard Soft Top JLU top rear
Sponsored

Last edited:

JeepDude8604

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Willy's
Does this top come with all brackets and hardware to install on a non soft-top JLU?

OP
OP
musicguyusa

musicguyusa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willy's; 2020 Triumph Street Triple R
@JeepDude8604, my hope is to replace the factory soft top with a Bestop Trektop Ultra. I called Bestop this morning to confirm that all parts needed for the Bestop are included and that nothing is retained from the factory top. Bestop did confirm that all hardware, including items such as bolts and washers, are supplied with the purchase of their top.

So, I will remove everything associated with the factory soft top and include these parts as part of the transaction. However, do not know if everything that would need required to convert a hard top JLU to a soft top JLU is there. My JLU was ordered from the factory with a soft top and I do not plan on putting a hard top on the vehicle any time soon.

I hope this helps.

Sponsored

Koopakeeper

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Just sent you a message. I’m in Dallas Tx myself.
Sponsored