• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Maryland FS: JLUR Takeoff suspension with Teraflex 1.5 spacer kit

Wobblenuts

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Lockheed Martin Space
This week I am putting in my Metalcloak kit on my 2 door, so my current suspension is for sale. It is a takeoff kit from a JLUR with the ragtop roof and steel bumpers. I am also including a Teraflex 1.5" spacer/level kit and the Mopar front lower control arms. I had this installed on my Jeep for the last year, but most of the year it sat while I was deployed. The kit will be available after this weekend (1/10) and I am currently located in MD. I'll drive to meet up with you if you're somewhat local. I will also be leaving MD in a few weeks to go back to FL, so could potentially meet along the way if right off the highway. I would ship but at your expense. Asking $300 for everything listed below:

JLUR Springs
JLUR Shocks
Mopar front lower control arms
Teraflex 1.5" spacer/leveling kit

I will also throw in a RC dual front stabilizer kit that is also new for another $100.

Here are some pics of the kit on my 2 door sport. Note I have Rubicon fenders on it.

Jeep Wrangler JL FS: JLUR Takeoff suspension with Teraflex 1.5 spacer kit A29CD570-B927-4A93-825F-37F2A92C7FB7

Jeep Wrangler JL FS: JLUR Takeoff suspension with Teraflex 1.5 spacer kit 11FB5EF4-71D1-48D6-95E0-A6B1B6A68709

Jeep Wrangler JL FS: JLUR Takeoff suspension with Teraflex 1.5 spacer kit 722D126E-5083-4099-BC33-D00932BE8E4A

F84DD0F7-CD91-4CF7-85F0-B8A400CDDCB6.jpeg
Sponsored

gkrash

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Hi - is this still available, and are the control arms from the same takeoff you got the JLUR springs / shocks from? Thanks!

OP
OP
Wobblenuts

Wobblenuts

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Lockheed Martin Space
Hi - is this still available, and are the control arms from the same takeoff you got the JLUR springs / shocks from? Thanks!
It is still available. The front lower control arms are from the Mopar lift. It helps correct the Caster. I also have all control arms and track bars if you want them too. They’re just the stock ones.

I see you’re in PA. I’ll be in MD another week or two if you want to pick this up.

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
is this the 2 front 1.5rear kit?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wobblenuts

Wobblenuts

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Lockheed Martin Space
If I can’t get rid of it all before I head back to FL I probably will.