• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

JLU (4DR) FS: Hardtop Black Painted off 2018 JLU Sahara

ndross475

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I just purchased a 2018 Sahara it was dealer loaner so it has 4600 miles on it. I am removing the Black painted hard top and going soft top. Will sell for $2800.00. Local pick up 28205 only. Freedom Panels and Mopar Freedom Panel storage bag included.

The top looks good, there are 2 small chips on the edge of the passenger freedom panel, my bet is someone got it with the zipper on the storage bag. They were there when I received the vehicle. I can acquire a bottle of touchup paint from the dealer if it matters. PM any questions or requests for more images.

Thanks for looking.

New to posting on the forum so need to figure out the picture thing. Here is a link to a gallery.

IMG_5052.jpg

IMG_5055.jpg

IMG_5045.jpg

IMG_5049.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Amansurpro

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
I'm not sure if I'm missing it but what's the location ? Thank you

OP
OP

ndross475

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Charlotte, NC 28205.

Small Jog from LA.. come see the leaves... :):)

Sponsored

Sponsored

btkrausen

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
really debating on driving from KY to pick this up but it's like 6 hours :(

OP
OP

ndross475

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
@btkrausen if my fav guitar stores in Nashville open soon maybe we can meet there.... don't think thats happening for a while though.....

btkrausen

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I'd meet you in Nashville in a heartbeat.

OP
OP

ndross475

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
PM me we can discuss it...
Sponsored