• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Illinois FS: Falcon SP2 3.3 shocks w/ Nexus EF 2.2 Stabilizer converted for Tie Rod Clamp

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Selling maybe 8 month old shocks with MAYBE 7k miles. Embarrassingly these have never even been off-road. These are the 4 DR JL model and are 9/10 condition (they're mint to me but they are used). Nothing wrong just switched to different stuff. Shocks are for 2-4.5” lift. Nexus 2.2 EF. Works great, no problems with it just moved to a different setup. On the Axle side it comes with a Synergy Track bar relocation bolt and on the tie rod side is a 1 5/8" Falcon tie rod clamp. This converts the JL specific shock to fit properly with an upgraded tie rod. Many people just buy the JK model which is different. Also included, all the original hardware to convert the stabilizer back to the stock mounting locations ( I think).

Comes with super cool keychain, beer coozie and keychain.

looking for 1500 for everything obo.

can be sold separately

Located in Hampshire Illinois.

IMG_1152.jpeg

IMG_1153.jpeg

IMG_1154.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Zerolatency

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR
What size lift are they for? How much? Where in illinois?

Sponsored

Zerolatency

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR
I’ve been contemplating doing a 3.5” tflex lift with these shocks or doing a MC game changer with the rock sports. Can I ask why you are wanting to get rid of these?

OP
OP
RubiRob

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve been contemplating doing a 3.5” tflex lift with these shocks or doing a MC game changer with the rock sports. Can I ask why you are wanting to get rid of these?
I have a Frankenstein lift kit with MC arms and synergy springs. I wanted to have something custom valved so I went back to accutune. It’s really insanity at this point I’ve had so many shocks but I think I’m done for now.

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
I have a Frankenstein lift kit with MC arms and synergy springs. I wanted to have something custom valved so I went back to accutune. It’s really insanity at this point I’ve had so many shocks but I think I’m done for now.
:fingerscrossed::like:

OP
OP
RubiRob

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
OK so for all who are asking about shipping in PMs.

One box is 23lbs, the second is 33lbs. the dimensions of the two boxes are the same, 34x13x8