• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania FS - Bestop Sunrider Soft Top - Black Twill

JimmyB

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
I bought two of these one for me and one for my wife with the expectation she was going to get a hard top for hers. Well she didn't and she is just staying with her soft top. This is the one off my Jeep I had it installed for about a week so it is effectively brand new. I am leaving it completely assembled as shown in the photos with the 6 bolts and cap included.

We are moving (hence why I am put the freedom panels back on) so I am clearing out the garage and pricing this to sell.

$500 cash - pickup in person either at my place or nearby me. Sorry I wish I could be more accommodating to drive and meet up but we are in a whirlwind preparing to move into our new house. PM if you have any questions!

PS: Sorry for the crappy photo quality it's the LED lights in my current garage and lack of sunshine =(

IMG_2711.jpeg

IMG_2715.jpeg

IMG_2713.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
JimmyB

JimmyB

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
19510 is my zip code just for reference if anyone was considering the driving distance =)

OP
OP
JimmyB

JimmyB

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Finishing clearing out the garage this weekend...probably not the best time of year to sell this thing with holiday spending and cold weather =(

Going to put it into storage until spring. If anyone is interested to get this at near half the actual price let me know. Going to bag it up and store it

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Man I wish you weren't 6 hours away...I'd gladly pay this price for it! I need this for my wife's 22 Tuscadero that's coming in January! :facepalm:

nositting

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUS
i’m interested if this is still available?

edit:oops sorry, looks like it’s sold
Sponsored