• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Alabama FS 18” Sahara wheels and AT Tires

AdamNash

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUS
Hi All,

Wanting to switch out my stock 18” Sahara wheels and tires. I found a set I want but am trying to see what I can ‘count on’ for my current wheels (and line up a buyer if possible ). They have ~5,000 miles on them, purchased the Jeep about 5 months ago. Excellent condition.

What should I expect to get for these and any interest?

thanks!
Adam
Sponsored

OP
OP
AdamNash

AdamNash

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUS
Calm down everyone, not all at once. ;) At least a ballpark estimate from someone who has bought/sold would be nice as I don't necessarily need to move them immediately.

If I'm not mistaken, the factory tires are about ~$900 new for a set of four. Am I crazy to think that I can get $800 for the wheels and tires without TPMS sensors? Almost seems like someone would want them for a back up set of OEM rubber.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?gclid=Cj0KCQjwrfvsBRD7ARIsAKuDvMMR9nNXynrPvrTSCTGtA_ZMIUKbtl-MCk7GSiF6bEo1YtQ8gqjsCYwaAirPEALw_wcB&tireMake=BFGoodrich&tireModel=All-Terrain+T/A+KO2&partnum=765R8KO2RWLV2&GCID=C13674x012-tire&KEYWORD=tires.jsp_BFGoodrich_All-Terrain+T/A+KO2_Tire&code=yes&ef_id=Cj0KCQjwrfvsBRD7ARIsAKuDvMMR9nNXynrPvrTSCTGtA_ZMIUKbtl-MCk7GSiF6bEo1YtQ8gqjsCYwaAirPEALw_wcB:G:s&s_kwcid=AL!3756!3!72322456933!!!g!99872876653!&gclsrc=aw.ds

Last edited:

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
i had a hard time selling mines privately so i ended up selling them for 450 at a local wheel/tire shop. no one really want these since they're 18's. most want 17s. good luck

Sponsored

FlatSixShooter

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara,997C2, 981S, 750LI, Shelby GTSC, 19VW Jetta and a lot of motorcycles
I agree with above. I think the reason more folks want 17s is the broader selection of tire options available for 17s vs 18s. That said, it does seem that the offerings in 18" sizes is growing. GLWS

OP
OP
AdamNash

AdamNash

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUS
Thank you both for the replies! I actually really like the 18”s to honest but I do think the AT tires look much better on them than the basic ones. From what little internet searching I’ve done it does a look like there are some pretty compelling tire options nowadays for anyone wanting to go bigger on the 18”s. They should still be a solid option for someone who either wants them for the tires or as an upgrade for a Sport.

FlatSixShooter

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara,997C2, 981S, 750LI, Shelby GTSC, 19VW Jetta and a lot of motorcycles
Agree they ARE a nice upgrade for a base or Sport. I think jeep actually puts a lot of thought into the tire and wheel packages for the Sahara and Rubicon. While I love the looks (and the steel bumper option) of the Rubicon, the full leather interior (inc dash), the tire and wheel packages for the Sahara fit my needs better. There is a noticeable improvement in the highway ride with factory 18” wheels and tires. GLWS.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Hi All,

Wanting to switch out my stock 18” Sahara wheels and tires. I found a set I want but am trying to see what I can ‘count on’ for my current wheels (and line up a buyer if possible ). They have ~5,000 miles on them, purchased the Jeep about 5 months ago. Excellent condition.

What should I expect to get for these and any interest?

thanks!
Adam

How bad do you want to sell them? As in, what's the least you'd take? I'm in Northeast TN, so it would have to be one heck of a deal...

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
GLWS. You can do an advanced search in the wheels for sale section to see some older posts for reference. I picked up a set for $500 a while back

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
Calm down everyone, not all at once. ;) At least a ballpark estimate from someone who has bought/sold would be nice as I don't necessarily need to move them immediately.

If I'm not mistaken, the factory tires are about ~$900 new for a set of four. Am I crazy to think that I can get $800 for the wheels and tires without TPMS sensors? Almost seems like someone would want them for a back up set of OEM rubber.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?gclid=Cj0KCQjwrfvsBRD7ARIsAKuDvMMR9nNXynrPvrTSCTGtA_ZMIUKbtl-MCk7GSiF6bEo1YtQ8gqjsCYwaAirPEALw_wcB&tireMake=BFGoodrich&tireModel=All-Terrain+T/A+KO2&partnum=765R8KO2RWLV2&GCID=C13674x012-tire&KEYWORD=tires.jsp_BFGoodrich_All-Terrain+T/A+KO2_Tire&code=yes&ef_id=Cj0KCQjwrfvsBRD7ARIsAKuDvMMR9nNXynrPvrTSCTGtA_ZMIUKbtl-MCk7GSiF6bEo1YtQ8gqjsCYwaAirPEALw_wcB:G:s&s_kwcid=AL!3756!3!72322456933!!!g!99872876653!&gclsrc=aw.ds

People are selling Rubicon takeoff 17s with TPMS and brand new BFG KO2s for $800-900 - we just picked a set up for a buddy’s Sahara and had more than one seller to choose from. These you’re looking at around $450 IMO. New retail cost goes out the window when there’s a ton of OEM takeoffs on the market.
Sponsored