• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Front Splash Guards--New In Box!

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
No longer available. I was able to return them.

Well, sadly for me, the Mopar splash guards don't fit on the Rubicon, thanks to the rock rails. $40 bucks takes them, local or shipped. Just shoot me a PM. I'm in Danville, IN, west of Indy, but I work on the west side of Indy. I can also ship them in the box in which they came.

They look nice. I would have loved it if they worked. I'm hoping Mopar or somebody comes out with a set that will work with my Rubi!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Scott1911

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2 Door Unicorn
Well, sadly for me, the Mopar splash guards don't fit on the Rubicon, thanks to the rock rails. $40 bucks takes them, local or shipped. Just shoot me a PM. I'm in Danville, IN, west of Indy, but I work on the west side of Indy. I can also ship them in the box in which they came.

They look nice. I would have loved it if they worked. I'm hoping Mopar or somebody comes out with a set that will work with my Rubi!
Were it not for the rock rails, would they have properly mated with your fenders?

OP
OP
DanW

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Were it not for the rock rails, would they have properly mated with your fenders?
It looks like it, but I can't be 100% sure unless the rock rail was out of the way. They should fit a Sport or Sahara perfectly. I just can't tell how they would line up on the Rubi fender without taking the rock rail off.

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
It looks like it, but I can't be 100% sure unless the rock rail was out of the way. They should fit a Sport or Sahara perfectly. I just can't tell how they would line up on the Rubi fender without taking the rock rail off.

I got a band saw..... Lol
Sponsored