• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Front skid plate for Mopar steel bumper

actionplus

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Anyone has one of these for same?
Looking for the skid plate and the mounting hardware such as the inserts, fasteners and brackets.
Open to non-mopar brands too, but with no opening/cutouts in the front.

Thanks
Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone has one of these for same?
Looking for the skid plate and the mounting hardware such as the inserts, fasteners and brackets.
Open to non-mopar brands too, but with no opening/cutouts in the front.

Thanks
FYI. If you find one without all the hardware, here is a list of items you will need. You should be able to reuse your closure panel from your Rubi plastic bumper.

Jeep Wrangler JL Front skid plate for Mopar steel bumper 36A30BB6-264E-4B05-8420-DCD7FD36F1CB

OP
OP

actionplus

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
FYI. If you find one without all the hardware, here is a list of items you will need. You should be able to reuse your closure panel from your Rubi plastic bumper.

Jeep Wrangler JL Front skid plate for Mopar steel bumper 36A30BB6-264E-4B05-8420-DCD7FD36F1CB
I see the skids itself for $126, but with hardware, it was about 226. But using this list. It's much cost effective approach.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I see the skids itself for $126, but with hardware, it was about 226. But using this list. It's much cost effective approach.
I haven’t seen $126. Thought retail was in $200+ range without hardware. This list and prices for hardware was from Benny @AllMoparParts.com. He is sponsor on here

Sponsored

OP
OP

actionplus

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

JLJIPNY

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubicon 2018
I got the factory Rubicon skid plate from the factory steel bumper for sale if interested. Located in Orange County. Just PM if interested still. I think I have all the hardware as well.

OP
OP

actionplus

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I got the factory Rubicon skid plate from the factory steel bumper for sale if interested. Located in Orange County. Just PM if interested still. I think I have all the hardware as well.
Thanks for the offer. Actually was able to find one a few months back.
I should close this thread.

Sponsored

Phantagyro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon JL
Interested if u still have these. Let me know. Thnx