Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Sting Gray
Occupation
Amateur Cynic/Professional Skeptic
Hi AllMoparParts.com;

I'm still waiting on the Arrival of my '21 JLRU and one of my regrets is not getting the steel bumpers.

I was on your site trying to figure out what I need and I could not fine the rear bumper and wasn't sure is "performance" is the standard OEM steel bumper.

Is all I need: 82215121AE and 82215342AD?

I also think my build has sensors in the bumper that will need holes for.

In other words... please hold my hand like a child and tell me exactly (and everything) I need to replace my forthcoming plastic bumpers.

Thanks in advance,

_Webwbr
Sponsored

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Mark,

Those are them. The rear bumper is not offered as an accessory kit with drilled holes. You can drill them out or you can piece together an OE bumper that has the holes but this ends up costing close to 1k. If you plan on drilling it search the forums as I have heard of mixed results.

Please let me know if you have any other questions at this time.
- Benny

OP
OP
webwbr

webwbr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Sting Gray
Occupation
Hi Mark,

Those are them. The rear bumper is not offered as an accessory kit with drilled holes. You can drill them out or you can piece together an OE bumper that has the holes but this ends up costing close to 1k. If you plan on drilling it search the forums as I have heard of mixed results.

Please let me know if you have any other questions at this time.
- Benny
Ok, thanks.

May I be so bold to ask your guidance with a list of all the parts needed to cobble together the rear bumper? I understand the cost is prohibitive, but if other more skilled folks have trouble drilling them, then I’m going to wind up using a lot of naughty words that my wife would prefer I not utter!

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Ok, thanks.

May I be so bold to ask your guidance with a list of all the parts needed to cobble together the rear bumper? I understand the cost is prohibitive, but if other more skilled folks have trouble drilling them, then I’m going to wind up using a lot of naughty words that my wife would prefer I not utter!

Sure no problem, See attached. When your ready to order you can use code 50ship. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Attachments

OP
OP
webwbr

webwbr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Sting Gray
Occupation
Sure no problem, See attached. When your ready to order you can use code 50ship. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Benny… what took you so long? That response took almost 3 whole minutes!!
😜
Thank you for all your help. They need you in Toledo helping them crank out builds. (I mean that as a compliment.)

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
webwbr

webwbr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Sting Gray
Occupation
Few follow questions Benny:

1) Several of the part numbers listed return two different (but similar?) parts on the website. Most are the same price, but some are different price and some have images and some have no images. How do I know which one to select? (06104414AA is one example of many)

2) Position #32 is missing a part number and quantity ("SPACER, Bumper Mounting, Nuts Only Service On This Spacer") I think it is the only one.

3) why is position 19 all listed as "-19" (is that just a typo?)

4) OPTION QUESTION: Just curious, do you have any idea why Mopar doesn't offer an assembled rear bumper with sensors "kit" like they do for the front bumper?

Thanks for indulging my ignorance!

Mark

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Mark,

When a part # has a leading zero the catalog usually removes it, This is normal and the part is still the same. Please give me any other examples that may seem confusing.

The dash - indicates the part is not displayed within the diagram. Specifically for #19 you would need to order
68349687AB for left side
68349686AB for right side
You will see many duplicate line numbers but only need to pay mind to the ones with part numbers.

I can only assume they thought demand would be low???

- Benny

OP
OP
webwbr

webwbr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Sting Gray
Occupation
Got it... thank you for answering all my questions. I didn't pick up on the leading zero issue. I think I'm all good now.
Sponsored