• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Oregon Front lower extended control arms

kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ, 2021 JLUR
Mopar fixed extended lower control arms for 2” (etc) lift. Came out of the Mopar 2” kit I installed on my 2021 JLUR. THESE WERE NEVER MOUNTED. THEY ARE NEW.

$60

Jeep Wrangler JL Front lower extended control arms 0EFC2672-1552-4A59-93FE-17EBD8555C42
Sponsored

Last edited:

Daniel.cox8

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator jeep jl
Still for sale ? Looking for a set but I'm in texas

Sponsored

Mr.BoJangles_91

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Is there a code needed to get free shipping?
not that I know of, I just purchased these a week ago and shipping was costly. I posted this here because if you were in the market of getting these and no matter what you're gonna have to pay for shipping... Might as well get em brand new?

OP - didn't want to disrupt your sale or anything. Just showing options out there. If I were closer, I woulda taken yours slightly used over paying for shipping

OP
OP
kapk22

kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ, 2021 JLUR
not that I know of, I just purchased these a week ago and shipping was costly. I posted this here because if you were in the market of getting these and no matter what you're gonna have to pay for shipping... Might as well get em brand new?

OP - didn't want to disrupt your sale or anything. Just showing options out there. If I were closer, I woulda taken yours slightly used over paying for shipping
No worries at all. I also sent him a PM explaining shipping. Thank you for posting, as you pointed out that I had them listed in a way that suggested they are used and they were never mounted. I just edited the post accordingly.
Sponsored