Front Differential Breather connector broken

Jeepjayjeep

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP RUBICON UNLIMITED RECON SPECIAL EDITION
Hi, I had my 4.5” long arm lift finally installed and the first stretch I did I broke the differential breathing tube connector to the axle. The tube was not extended longer or relocated. Good to know for anyone installing a lift. I believe this connector is pressed in? Anyone get a new one in? I can’t go in water until fixed and I’m stressing out over water getting in from driving, pressure washing, etc.

thanks!

DA0D41F8-6106-4DE9-ABE1-B8AB1055FB6D.jpeg
Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Hi, I had my 4.5” long arm lift finally installed and the first stretch I did I broke the differential breathing tube connector to the axle. The tube was not extended longer or relocated. Good to know for anyone installing a lift. I believe this connector is pressed in? Anyone get a new one in? I can’t go in water until fixed and I’m stressing out over water getting in from driving, pressure washing, etc.

thanks!

Jeep Wrangler JL Front Differential Breather connector broken DA0D41F8-6106-4DE9-ABE1-B8AB1055FB6D
I'd be speaking to whomever installed your long arm......they should have known to extend those breathers.