Front Bumpers

BLLFRG

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Looking at bumper options for the JL, I really like the ADD Stealth Fighter with winch. The down side is it doesn't accommodate stock LED fog lights. Any suggestions on bumpers that have similar styling, but does use the stock fog lights? I like the sleek, angled and compact look.
Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Looking at bumper options for the JL, I really like the ADD Stealth Fighter with winch. The down side is it doesn't accommodate stock LED fog lights. Any suggestions on bumpers that have similar styling, but does use the stock fog lights? I like the sleek, angled and compact look.
I haven't seen many with the cube light mounting options on the sides... If this is the bumper to which you're referring, why not just get a pair of cubes with a fog pattern so you wouldn't need the stock fog lights?

@lodoffroad has selections that accommodate the stock fog lights (I have the Destroyer). There are quite a few threads discussing bumpers with pictures & links to manufacturers.

BamaBuilder86

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Platinum FX4
I’m with you, I want to keep my fogs. The best options I have found is LOD and Poison Spyder. They both seem to be good companies that stand behind their products. There’s a video with the LOD install from [Banned Site], just search YouTube. It bolts right in with no issues, unlike a lot of these aftermarket companies. I will probably go with one of these two if nothing else comes out soon.

OP
OP

BLLFRG

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
So I wonder if anyone makes a housing for the stock fog lights to mount on the bar then...
Sponsored