Front bumper seal

WestTex42

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Recon
Hello all. I’m wondering if there are any seals out there for the back side of the front bumper Where the fog light wires and such are (pic below)? I have a 2020 Rubicon Recon. I’ve searched a good bit on here and at vendors with no luck. I guess I could fashion something out of plastic or something else and mount that. But figured something cleaner might be out there. I know there isn’t much danger from water and such getting in there. I just want to seal it decently to protect and mainly look cleaner. All thoughts appreciated.
Jeep Wrangler JL Front bumper seal 6C4FF1A9-F20E-4A87-9FAB-696C4A255865
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I've yet to see anything other than some owners homemade solutions. Seems there isn't enough of a market to cause a company to offer a filler piece. I removed the wings on mine, which leaves the back of the fog light pockets wide open. As you already mentioned, it's weatherproof but still open to possible wire damage and it looks unfinished.

The rear bumper and hinged tire carrier that I've decided on getting, is only available in bare metal. I want to make a couple of filler pieces by then, so I can have them powder coated all at the same time. They will bolt on at the same points that held the wings. I'll match everything to the same finish as the front Mopar bumper.