Sponsored

Front bumper conundrum

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I've always been an LoD fan boy, absolutely loved the Signature series rear bumper with linked tire carrier on my JKR. Right now I'm getting some thoughts together for a front bumper on the JLUR. Sifting through the quagmire of options is daunting. I looked at the current offerings from LoD, of course, and am somewhat underwhelmed. I'm not a fan of anything DV8 puts out, they remind me of Smittybilt, weird I know but I just don't like their stuff. Rock Hard 4X4 has some interesting front bumpers, I like how they have integrated a front skid plate onto the bumper, I assume the recessed winch mount comes with the winch plate (they don't offer one as an add on), and I can use my stock fog lights. They don't look too bad either. So for one price I get a winch plate and skid. I find that pretty appealing. Anybody have any experience at all with their bumpers.

BTW- I pulled the trigger for their steel underbelly skids, so I'm hoping for some good feedback. Their bolt on LCA skids look promising too.
Sponsored