Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
  • Banned
To whom it may concern,

Did a little search and found poop. I've got some extra money burning a hole in my pocket and I don't think I'll live to retirement so I might as well spend it on my Jeep. With a JLUR, I think the ground clearance is enough to wheel and overland, I have more than my modified Toyota friends (albeit less comfort). I think my first mods will be front and rear bumpers (I have the plastic because I'm poor) but if I go out I want to be able to self recover so I need a winch.

What is the best bang for the buck for a JLUR for a front bumper and/or front/rear bumper combo? I need something that can mount a winch. I'm hoping to spend less than $8M.

Any sales I should look out for? I don't ever pay full price for something, I never need something enough for that. I just suffer until it's on sale. If I had no clothes because my house was on fire and they all burned up, I'd run around naked and go to jail and get free orange clothes until Kohls had a better sale. I been to jail, the orange clothes aren't even that bad. Neither are the shoes. But, if you take your shoes off and put them in front of the camera int eh cell then they take you away and drop your shoes on thte floor outside of your cell and tell you to lay down and go to sleep.... your feet will get cold.

I just want to get a good front and rear bumper, I'll even buy Jeep brand stock steel bumper, for the right price. I need to be able to mount a winch though.

Ciao,

Roberto.
Sponsored

r.stevens

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Lol, well, not sure if I can help. On my 2020 Willys I had the Rugged Ridge Arcus front bumper and rear (pretty sure that was also called Arcus). Room for a winch and two slots on each side for a Hilift Jack in case you had to change a flat. I liked them. Can’t remember what I paid and about the only thing I do know is price of steel keeps going up.

As far as Kohl’s, I can’t stand when my wife goes there. She’s always like, “I got twenty dollars in Kohl’s cash!” And I’m like… “it’s a scam just to get you to go back to that damn place. My underwear only have like two or three holes per pair so I’m good for another two years or so.”