First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Rubicon
Occupation
Military / Retired / Contractor
No, but that is a really nice bumper, prefer it over the ARB. Good to watch the instructions to see if it will have the same issue of hitting the body if bumped hard enough from the bottom.
I have it being shipped to me and will be installing it in the next couple weeks.
It looks well made and the company is well spoken of on the Toyota boards so I figured I’d give it a try. I they should have these more readily available in your country than ours since we are importing them from Australia.
Sponsored

SilverSurfer

First Name
Heinrich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon 3.6 8-speed Auto
Has anyone with the Euro style stock plastic rear bumper bar ", trimmed the low hanging part for the rear registration plate?

That thing is like a plough off road, hooks on the ground and unclips the rear bumper bar, I am worried it might rip off the rear bar completely.

Steve F

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JKU
Has anyone with the Euro style stock plastic rear bumper bar ", trimmed the low hanging part for the rear registration plate?

That thing is like a plough off road, hooks on the ground and unclips the rear bumper bar, I am worried it might rip off the rear bar completely.
It gets trimmed off for the towbar anyway, all good without it.

Jeep Wrangler JL Front and rear bars in Australia 20210711_112521

Sponsored

Wolfgang2218

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Overland JL
For anyone interested, I got the Ironman4x4 Raid front bar, monster winch, rock rails & rear bar installed. Have to admit I really like it, quality is top notch and seamlessly fits. Just waiting on my new USA number plate style to arrive.. my slimline sticks out ridiculously at the moment.
Jeep Wrangler JL Front and rear bars in Australia DDBEEE41-A39B-4246-BC08-76D7D2258CBD

C24CC8B2-6286-4E4D-B996-61C29E6B5BB2.jpeg

ED5FBA88-A438-4CFC-9AF3-832889E6D315.jpeg

Jeep@Aus

First Name
JJJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
For anyone interested, I got the Ironman4x4 Raid front bar, monster winch, rock rails & rear bar installed. Have to admit I really like it, quality is top notch and seamlessly fits. Just waiting on my new USA number plate style to arrive.. my slimline sticks out ridiculously at the moment.
Jeep Wrangler JL Front and rear bars in Australia ED5FBA88-A438-4CFC-9AF3-832889E6D315

Jeep Wrangler JL Front and rear bars in Australia ED5FBA88-A438-4CFC-9AF3-832889E6D315

I have seen one guy with the Ironman Rear bumper who managed to put the slimline number plate in that slot in the middle. He also had a light for the number plate. Not sure how he managed unless drilling through the bumper . By default it doesnt come with that options,does it? Also how did you manage your slimline plate now ? Can you post a pic please

OP
OP
Muddog17

Muddog17

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Only the JL 2 door Sport S - what more do I need!
Occupation
Self emplyed
Vehicle Showcase

Awesome looking Jeep!

I am thinking of getting the same soon. Just a quick question, what are your lights? Especially the front ones?

Jeep@Aus

First Name
JJJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Awesome looking Jeep!

I am thinking of getting the same soon. Just a quick question, what are your lights? Especially the front ones?
What he has is this one -

https://www.ironman4x4.com/product/raid-bull-bar-to-suit-jeep-wrangler-jl-2018/

I believe you need to purchase the lights as an add on - they are these ones -

https://www.ironman4x4.com/product-category/lights/work-lights-cube-lights/

https://www.ironman4x4.com/product-category/lights/led-light-bars/
Sponsored