Sponsored

From D1 back to D. Then today Jeep Chat said...

thumperer

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
meltmedia.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Founder/BizDev
...they couldn't give out Order Codes anymore. I asked how long that had been in effect and he said "2 months." BS. I've been getting Order Codes every week over the last 5 weeks.

Anyone else getting weird shuffling of status and now the blackout message?

Also, my buddy ordered his Rubi the same day as me (~5/20). Just picked his up at the dealer. If only difference is TRMS, I really wish I would have known about those delays before. Would have ripped that feature in a heartbeat.
Sponsored

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
Totally agree...I ordered in mid-April. I then was told about the TRMS delays. Two days after getting my VIN, I requested that the TRMS be deleted from my order (this was still in April). I was told by Jeep that it was impossible to delete TRMS after VIN generated! Now that TRMS is available...I have gotten two emails each delaying assembly by two weeks. I am still sitting in 'D' status. June is gone and many Jeeps ordered in May and June have been assembled and delivered and I am still sitting in 'order processing'.

Brazilbombsqd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Hotline 1-866-362-2146
They were very helpful

Sponsored

Bleep

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2015 FIESTA!
Ordered May 13th

Checked status May 31,
"Scheduling - all of the materials needed to start the manufacturing build process are being received and the vehicle should be scheduled for production once this has concluded."

On June 7th
"Scheduled – All of the materials needed to start the manufacturing build process have been received and the vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.
Our resources indicate your vehicle is estimated to begin production the week of June 18th."

Now June 21st
"Scheduling - all of the materials needed to start the manufacturing build process are being received and the vehicle should be scheduled for production once this has concluded."

Ugh! Going backwards.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered May 13th

Checked status May 31,

On June 7th
"Scheduled – All of the materials needed to start the manufacturing build process have been received and the vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.
Our resources indicate your vehicle is estimated to begin production the week of June 18th."

Now June 21st

Ugh! Going backwards.
What exactly did you order?

OTGAuGres

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR Rubicon
Totally agree...I ordered in mid-April. I then was told about the TRMS delays. Two days after getting my VIN, I requested that the TRMS be deleted from my order (this was still in April). I was told by Jeep that it was impossible to delete TRMS after VIN generated! Now that TRMS is available...I have gotten two emails each delaying assembly by two weeks. I am still sitting in 'D' status. June is gone and many Jeeps ordered in May and June have been assembled and delivered and I am still sitting in 'order processing'.
Same here...Rubi with TRMS ordered mid-April. Ship date keeps moving back. At this rate maybe I’ll have it by first snow.

Justarose

First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler unlimited rubicon
Ordered May 13th

Checked status May 31,

On June 7th

Now June 21st

Ugh! Going backwards.
I am getting the same run around. My order date was may 12th. Now they twll me normal delivery is 10-12 weeks. Past 3 weeks I have gone from D to D1 back to D then back to D1. Dealer told me the delivery is estimated 1st or second week in July. I already sold my jeep today so know I am down to riding my Ducati it arrives......lets hope for sunny weather until it arrives.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I am getting the same run around. My order date was may 12th. Now they twll me normal delivery is 10-12 weeks. Past 3 weeks I have gone from D to D1 back to D then back to D1. Dealer told me the delivery is estimated 1st or second week in July. I already sold my jeep today so know I am down to riding my Ducati it arrives......lets hope for sunny weather until it arrives.
Ooo Ducati??? Whattt??? What kind!??! :involve:

Sponsored

Bleep

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2015 FIESTA!
What exactly did you order?
JLUR

Everything except for:
Auto
Smokers group
Engine block heater
Headliner
Color matched top

Otherwise it is fully optioned.

Justarose

First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Justarose

First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

Everything except for:
Auto
Smokers group
Engine block heater
Headliner
Color matched top

Otherwise it is fully optioned.
Mine is a JLUR crystal granite.
Painted fenders
Premium soft top
Alpine audio with 8.4 screen
Manual
Cold weather package
Leather seats.

Thats it. Did not get anything that seems to be a holdup

Bleep

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2015 FIESTA!
Ordered May 13th

Checked status May 31,

On June 7th

Now June 21st

Ugh! Going backwards.
As of yesterday... we will see.
Scheduled – All of the materials needed to start the manufacturing build process have been received and the vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.
Our resources indicate your vehicle is estimated to begin production the week of July 9th.
Sponsored