From a Mach1 to a Rubicon. Excited.

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI / Hyundai Tuscon
Hello,

Where do I begin. After ordering a 2021 Mach1 mustang and having my order cancelled by Ford, I was devastated. All things for a reason. A friend took me up in his Xterra into the mountains in Colorado Springs. That was it for me. The following week I found myself completely hooked on the “off road life” so to speak and found my way to a Rubicon. I just got confirmation of my order and couldn’t be more thrilled. This car seems much more fitting to Colorado and lined up with my I moved here. Going through the threads here, especially the guy who is “retiring” his current Jeep, really spoke to me. Looking forward to a whole new adventure.

Now can some please tell me if this damn thing will fit in my garage!
Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Hello,

Where do I begin. After ordering a 2021 Mach1 mustang and having my order cancelled by Ford I was devastated. All things for a reason. A friend took me up in his Xterra into the mountains in Colorado Springs. That was it for me. The following week I found myself completely hooked on the “off road life” so to speak and found my way to a Rubicon. I just got confirmation of my order and couldn’t be more thrilled. This car seems much more fitting to Colorado and lined up with my I moved here. Going through the thread here, especially the guy who is “retiring” his current Jeep really spoke to me. Looking forward to a whole new adventure.

Now can some please tell me if this damn thing will fit in my garage!
How tall is your garage?

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on joining and ordering Rubicon!! Stock form it will fit unless you have a tiny garage. Modification might changed that though.

OP
OP
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How tall is your garage?
The initial entrance is maybe 6 / 7 feet than opens up to 10-12 feet. I got the Recon package so I’m a bit worried but it’s not the end of the world.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
The initial entrance is about 8 feet than opens up to 10-12 feet. I got the Recon package so I’m a bit worried but it’s not the end of the world.
8 feet is plenty even with XR.

Sponsored

Vinman

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I think my 2021 Rubicon with 1-1/2” lift and Pioneer roof rack is around 6’5” sitting on 35’s

Mgg253

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
You'll love the Jeep but gotta say the Mach 1 is a damn fine car! :)

Jeep Wrangler JL From a Mach1 to a Rubicon. Excited. IMG_5361
Excuse me while I go clean my shorts, good thing is I didn’t go blind.
Please tell me that’s a third garage infront of your mach1… damn fine rides you have there

Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You'll love the Jeep but gotta say the Mach 1 is a damn fine car! :)

IMG_5361.jpg
Prosper or Frisco Texas? Looking good sir.
They couldn't get my 700a package nor the Handling Package.
I am originally from Dallas but have been in CO for 3 years. Love it here.
No damn mosquitoes! To be honest, the Mach 1 wouldn't make much sense here with the roads, not great like we have down in Texas.

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
Smart choice changing to the Jeep. Much more useful here in CO! You def should measure, but I can't imagine you wouldn't fit. I have 8 ft doors and can fit the Jeep in with 35's and 2" lift with the RTT on it still and have a couple inches to spare.
Sponsored