Fresh Air Dump - 392

GoByJet

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Unlimited
Can any current owner tell me if the 392 has the "Fresh Air Dump" like my 2019 JL? I know that the entire line of the other Wranglers have it but need to know if the 392 is different. Thanks in advance for the answers.
Fresh Air Strategy / Fresh Air Dump - Many Threads discussing the JL adding fresh/hot/cold air without warning....without any input from driver.....which in Texas in the Summer is a problem...happens only on the passenger side.....dealer said it was a design intentional action....the one thing my wife hates the most on my Wrangler....as she is the one that gets the hot air blast....
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
Can any current owner tell me if the 392 has the "Fresh Air Dump" like my 2019 JL? I know that the entire line of the other Wranglers have it but need to know if the 392 is different. Thanks in advance for the answers.
Fresh Air Strategy / Fresh Air Dump - Many Threads discussing the JL adding fresh/hot/cold air without warning....without any input from driver.....which in Texas in the Summer is a problem...happens only on the passenger side.....dealer said it was a design intentional action....the one thing my wife hates the most on my Wrangler....as she is the one that gets the hot air blast....
For whatever it’s worth, my 392 is my first JL, and I admittedly live in a far more moderate climate in Illinois, but even through a couple of hot spells this past summer, I never noticed anything like that happening. Curious to see other’s answers though as I may not be the best candidate to answer that question.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
LOLOLOL!!! Omgoodness! I never knew what this was! My dad (who always sits in the front passenger side) received the first "blast" and immediately was puzzled. I thought it was the heat from outside finding its way inside the cabin because of some "missing piece". :LOL:

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
I have noticed it on my 392 and not so much on my wife’s Sahara. There’s another thread about this already on the 392. It’s enough to notice but not to be bothersome at this point

Sponsored