Freedom Seals & Rear Window Hatch Seal

Lenny

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara, 08 JK Sahara
No leaks at all what-so-ever with my hardtop...fits like a glove. I've taken the two freedom panels off on multiple occasions but not the larger part yet. I've been thru several...what we call in Texas..."gully-washer" rainstorms around here and have not experienced any leaking with any of the seals on the hardtop. The biggest irritation to me is the dribble down the clean glass that comes from the rear window sprayer after I wash the Jeep. Other than that, no issues at all.
Just had a storm that dumped about 2 inch of rain in a short period of time in N.TX, no leaks here either.. Our old JK with the soft top would have had the floor boards filled with water after a heavy rain. So far the Hardtop on the JL has not leaked at all.
Sponsored

Oscar16

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Sahara
I noticed a couple dribbles inside the rear glass the other day on the way home from work. It wasn't much of a rainstorm so I'll be keeping an eye on it.
Did you fix the leak? Noticed in my 2019 this week. Wondering if there was a quick fix or dealership. Hope I can do it.