Not open for further replies.

FatBoy01

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara; 2001 Harley FatBoy; 2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL (Ordered)
Occupation
Retired @ 55
@RussJeep1

As I said your credibility is shot in my eyes. I myself am guilty of talking up JL related products I am passionate about, but I refrain from lets call it selling... talking down other products, ect. As I mentioned in my last post, you are spewing crapola about other products that you are pretty much clueless about. Probably spewing, mainly because you got a discount on the product. (you stated you did here)

In closing, you are in essence advertising the Freedom Lift on this forum. You are more then discussing... you are promoting.. This is against forum rules I do believe. Guess this is between you and the Administrator here. As for me, I consider you bought and paid for. so your credibility is gone.

Enough said.............
Sponsored

OP
OP

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
No..not enough said, once again you've accused me of taking down other products but offer zero evidence.

Show me where, in this post or others, I did anything but point out honest product limitations as I asked you before your retort? Show me how I lied when I said I praised competition.

I'm not advertising. I am spreading the word about solid product I bear zero relationship to, financial or otherwise, in the economic chain and will never have relationship to.

Have I answered people's questions because I know--guilty as charged. That is in the sprit of this forum, not against its rules.

Where's the apology for a host of accusations you made that simply are not true?

I am perfectly ok with someone thinking I have no credibility despite failing to disclose his own affiliations, and unwillingness to be served proof his accusations are false. Unbelievable.

Remember....you said, "enough said." You were asked for your own disclaimers before you replied, as you were evidence of my trash talking the competition, as you were offered proof your claims false and you didn't bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.