• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: North Carolina FREE STUFF

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
FREE STUFF:

Want it out of my garage asap...

Rubi Rock Rails - Well worn and lots of love on them
Carpet Floor Mats - Full set
Lower FCAs - Stock length, brand new.

No I'm not posting pics. No I'm not willing to ship. Located in Apex NC.
Sponsored

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
FREE STUFF:

Want it out of my garage asap...

Rubi Rock Rails - Well worn and lots of love on them
Carpet Floor Mats - Full set
Lower FCAs - Stock length, brand new.

No I'm not posting pics. No I'm not willing to ship. Located in Apex NC.
I could really use those mats...Would you meet me in Chattanooga? I'll buy you a 6 pack of natty light.

OP
OP
mgroeger

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I could really use those mats...Would you meet me in Chattanooga? I'll buy you a 6 pack of natty light.
Of course, by all means, let me drive an hour out of my way as I traverse this great nation in a 26' U-Haul packed with all of our belongings followed by my wife and mother-in-law in her well built Jeep. I mean it's not like I'm stressed out moving across the country to establish a life in UT for a better tomorrow or anything. I'm sure I can eek out some time to pull the caravan over to hand off some carpeted floor mats to you. All you have done is confirm you really don't off road, I mean mall crawlers have factory floor mats and drink natty light. Real off roaders, like myself, have Rugged Ridge front AND back floor mats and do meth. Pffftttt.....

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
Of course, by all means, let me drive an hour out of my way as I traverse this great nation in a 26' U-Haul packed with all of our belongings followed by my wife and mother-in-law in her well built Jeep. I mean it's not like I'm stressed out moving across the country to establish a life in UT for a better tomorrow or anything. I'm sure I can eek out some time to pull the caravan over to hand off some carpeted floor mats to you. All you have done is confirm you really don't off road, I mean mall crawlers have factory floor mats and drink natty light. Real off roaders, like myself, have Rugged Ridge front AND back floor mats and do meth. Pffftttt.....
:CWL:

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Wait you have free meth? I’ll be there in 20 minutes.

Sponsored

OP
OP
mgroeger

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Wait you have free meth? I’ll be there in 20 minutes.
Geesh, this is like babysitting 2 year olds or Alzhiemer patients... no Lawrence, I didn't say the meth was free. The parts are free, the meth is still the same that I charged you last week.

AuroraStanley

First Name
Aurora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys & a 2016 Kawasaki Ninja.
What are the chances those Rock Rails are the "step assist" style? :fingerscrossed:

Also.. forgive my newbie ignorance.. but what are lower FCAs..?

OP
OP
mgroeger

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
What are the chances those Rock Rails are the "step assist" style? :fingerscrossed:

Also.. forgive my newbie ignorance.. but what are lower FCAs..?
Nope, you are thinking of the Moab and Recon Mopar rock rails which offer a little step. That is actually what I put on my Jeep which is why I have these left over.

Lower FCA = Lower Front Control Arm. UCA are the Upper Control Arms. If you look under your Jeep you will see two long bars that go from the frame to your axle... two on the bottom and two up top. They are your control arms and they provide the front axle with stability and attachment to the Jeep. When you do a lift and keep the LCAs factory it will cause the front axle to move inward which will reduce your caster angle.
By putting longer LCAs on you will push the axle back where it belongs and correct caster.

AuroraStanley

First Name
Aurora
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys & a 2016 Kawasaki Ninja.
Nope, you are thinking of the Moab and Recon Mopar rock rails which offer a little step. That is actually what I put on my Jeep which is why I have these left over.

That's what I'm hoping to do... My Willys comes with regular rock rails, but I'm 5'2 & could benefit from a little assistance getting in. I don't want to go with full blown side steps though.

Lower FCA = Lower Front Control Arm. UCA are the Upper Control Arms. If you look under your Jeep you will see two long bars that go from the frame to your axle... two on the bottom and two up top. They are your control arms and they provide the front axle with stability and attachment to the Jeep. When you do a lift and keep the LCAs factory it will cause the front axle to move inward which will reduce your caster angle.
By putting longer LCAs on you will push the axle back where it belongs and correct caster.
I know what control arms are, but I've apparently spent too much time on the forum & on Jeep chat.. all I could think of when reading FCA was Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. :facepalm: Lol. Won't be modifying anything suspension-wise for a while.

Thanks for the quick reply! Good luck finding these items a new home.
Sponsored