• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Washington Free snap-in valve stems for tpms

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
In the short time I've been a member, I've always felt welcome, no matter how many times I ask a question BEFORE using the search function :CWL: . in addition to being made welcome, even though I, personally, don't own a Wrangler, I've learned a ton of stuff that will definitely help with working on my Daughter's '20.
In preparation for the arrival of her rig, Dad's been busy emptying his wallet to help with aftermarket parts: some a good idea, others simply on her wish list.
One of the things was to order new wheels as well as TPMS and metal valve stems. Today, the sensors arrived & I took the opportunity to replace the rubber snap-in stems with the metal ones.
Up for grabs, If anyone legitimately has a use for them, I will give a set of (5) rubber snap-in valve stems for schrader TPMS sensors, complete with T10 mounting screw and el-cheapo, silver plastic valve stem covers (make no mistake, you will still receive the original "slightly better than cheapo" black valve stem covers as well.

Jeep Wrangler JL Free snap-in valve stems for tpms IMG_3301

first recitation of the first 15 words of the Gettysburg address gets it all :giggle:
Sponsored

Fireman1925

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
Military/Fire Fighter
I’m interested in these if these are available. Thank you

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation! I need TPMS sensors for my Jeep. I upgraded to some nice black Sahara wheels but they were from an old JK that had the old 333mHz sensors. Needless to say, they don't sync up. :LOL:

OP
OP
MyDaughters20JL

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation! I need TPMS sensors for my Jeep. I upgraded to some nice black Sahara wheels but they were from an old JK that had the old 333mHz sensors. Needless to say, they don't sync up. :LOL:
unfortunately, you're about a day and a half late: and these were just the stems, not the sensors...might I suggest these? what I ordered & they actually came with the upgraded part number, gen6 with TFA & WAL:
Sensors

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
unfortunately, you're about a day and a half late: and these were just the stems, not the sensors...might I suggest these? what I ordered & they actually came with the upgraded part number, gen6 with TFA & WAL:
Sensors
Thanks!

Sponsored

OP
OP
MyDaughters20JL

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
no worries: the updated part number that was sent was a 29117 which, apparently, adds the Full Tire Alert for some of the so-equipped '20 models (like I really want my horn to honk at me when the tire is full :facepalm: )

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
no worries: the updated part number that was sent was a 29117 which, apparently, adds the Full Tire Alert for some of the so-equipped '20 models (like I really want my horn to honk at me when the tire is full :facepalm: )
Didn't even know that was a thing! Sounds like overkill. Guess I'm in no dangers though as mine is an '18 model. Guess I've gotta do it the hard way. Fill, check, fill, check..lol.
Sponsored