Sponsored

Free oil change?

530->408jeepney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sahara
hey y’all quick question, is it true that we get 4 free oil changes when we bought a new JL? The dealership where I got mine failed to mention this. If so, how do we claim it. I’m no where close to needing one, but I am just wondering if it’s true or not. Thanks guys!
Sponsored

Dirt Tiger

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU rubicon
Keep wave should send you a package and you will get four oil changes with it. We used the first one and didn’t need the Jeep wave the dealership had it in the computer. So you should be able to go get it changed when you need it.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@530->408jeepney

And... do know that you can go to any Jeep dealer in the USA to get those free oil changes. You also are entitled to some free tire rotations.

Bubba33

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 jeep wrangler Sahara JL
hey y’all quick question, is it true that we get 4 free oil changes when we bought a new JL? The dealership where I got mine failed to mention this. If so, how do we claim it. I’m no where close to needing one, but I am just wondering if it’s true or not. Thanks guys!
Your dealership and salesman sucks , just like mine. Its 4 free and discounts in other stuff. And you get tires rotated with that.

Sponsored

OP
OP
530->408jeepney

530->408jeepney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sahara
Thank guys! I’m gonna be waiting to get something from Jeep wave then!

OP
OP
530->408jeepney

530->408jeepney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sahara
Your dealership and salesman sucks , just like mine. Its 4 free and discounts in other stuff. And you get tires rotated with that.
I got it literally the last day of September so they just wanted the sale lol and it was hard to find the configuration that I wanted so I just jumped on it.

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Yeah, the finance guy tried to sell me an oil change package. When I told him I get it for free with Jeep Wave, he said “what is Jeep Wave?” I asked him how long he had been working at the dealership he said 12 years. Either he is a liar or a moron. I was traveling and stopped by a Jeep dealership for an oil change and they said they don’t honor Jeep Wave oil changes. I called two other nearby dealers and the first one said they didn’t honor it either, but the next one I called did so I took it there.

Sponsored

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU
Yeah, the finance guy tried to sell me an oil change package. When I told him I get it for free with Jeep Wave, he said “what is Jeep Wave?” I asked him how long he had been working at the dealership he said 12 years. Either he is a liar or a moron. I was traveling and stopped by a Jeep dealership for an oil change and they said they don’t honor Jeep Wave oil changes. I called two other nearby dealers and the first one said they didn’t honor it either, but the next one I called did so I took it there.
That doesn’t seem right. How can a dealer refuse a Jeep Wave oil change? FCA should get their dealers in line. That’s like dealer refusing to repair your Jeep under warranty because they don’t participate!

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
That doesn’t seem right. How can a dealer refuse a Jeep Wave oil change? FCA should get their dealers in line. That’s like dealer refusing to repair your Jeep under warranty because they don’t participate!
@Jeepsterfreak

Undoubtedly, IF the JL owner pushes the thing, the service department will fold and do the oil change.

One way to deal with it is go the the dealership, (not call them) request the free oil change and if the dealer refuses, right while you are there in front of them, call Jeep Customer Service and get them involved.

I've done this for other issues and Jeep Customer Service will call the dealership in question right while I am on the phone with them. Right while I'm standing at the service counter. Dealership more often then not,will do the deed, if you so to speak double team them like I say.

Keep this in mind..... IF you go to a service department and the service writer says they will not cover under warranty, do say wait a minute to the service writer and do not agree to pay for the repair. Now, walk outside and call Jeep Customer Service and play lets make a deal with them. More often then not, the repair will be done completely under warranty or FCA will pick up a good percentage of the repair costs. You pay that service department the reduced $ amount that day.

IF you pay for the repair and then call Jeep Customer Service, and cry foul, FCA will often send you via a check a % of what it cost you. This process can take weeks and I have found it is best to do as I said in the last paragraph.

Since 2007 I have had a few JK's and now a JL... what I mentioned above has worked at least 7 times for me. Actually, it never has failed to work.

Note: When you call Customer Service to cry foul, have your reasons ready why it should be done under warranty. Be polite, calm and along with this state you are a loyal Jeep customer and you are confident they will do you right. NEVER go ballistic on the Cust. Service rep..

RubiZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Do we get this in Canada? My sales guy never mentioned anything when I place my order 2 weeks ago. He could be saving this for delivery.

grady2hig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 4WD
@Jeepsterfreak

Undoubtedly, IF the JL owner pushes the thing, the service department will fold and do the oil change.

One way to deal with it is go the the dealership, (not call them) request the free oil change and if the dealer refuses, right while you are there in front of them, call Jeep Customer Service and get them involved.

I've done this for other issues and Jeep Customer Service will call the dealership in question right while I am on the phone with them. Right while I'm standing at the service counter. Dealership more often then not,will do the deed, if you so to speak double team them like I say.

Keep this in mind..... IF you go to a service department and the service writer says they will not cover under warranty, do say wait a minute to the service writer and do not agree to pay for the repair. Now, walk outside and call Jeep Customer Service and play lets make a deal with them. More often then not, the repair will be done completely under warranty or FCA will pick up a good percentage of the repair costs. You pay that service department the reduced $ amount that day.

IF you pay for the repair and then call Jeep Customer Service, and cry foul, FCA will often send you via a check a % of what it cost you. This process can take weeks and I have found it is best to do as I said in the last paragraph.

Since 2007 I have had a few JK's and now a JL... what I mentioned above has worked at least 7 times for me. Actually, it never has failed to work.

Note: When you call Customer Service to cry foul, have your reasons ready why it should be done under warranty. Be polite, calm and along with this state you are a loyal Jeep customer and you are confident they will do you right. NEVER go ballistic on the Cust. Service rep..

I feel like they'd do the equivalent of a waiter spitting in your food. I'd just go somewhere else...