• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Washington Free local pickup - ARB Weekender Recovery Kit

Mr.BoJangles_91

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
ARB Weekender Recovery Kit + OxBound Tow Strap.

**FREE**

Seattle, WA local pickup only.

The ARB RK12 Weekender Recovery Kit Includes: 1 x ARB 8,000kg / 17,500 lbs Vehicle recovery strap (ARB705LB) ,, 1 x Pair of leather gloves. 1 x PU Coated cotton canvas recovery bag (ARB503)

NO shackles included

Jeep Wrangler JL Free local pickup - ARB Weekender Recovery Kit 7eYMyKYfAaMQcGJ4O3_WIeOg=w2644-h1983-no?authuser=0
Sponsored

Last edited:

WontonJLUR

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
might help potential buyers if you included the contents of the kit and your desired price.

Free bump

OP
OP
Mr.BoJangles_91

Mr.BoJangles_91

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Forsure. I figured being in the "Pay It Forward and Free Giveways" would do it but good looking

WontonJLUR

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Forsure. I figured being in the "Pay It Forward and Free Giveways" would do it but good looking
completely my fault on that! I apologize! I didn't see the thread it was in. Bored at work and just clicking through stuff!

Coyne11

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon , 1989 Toyota Pickup 4x4 SAS Swap
If you decide to ship I’d cover shipping

Wa_JL

First Name
Sam
Threads