Sponsored

Free Hood QuickLIFT system: Looking for a JL with a DV8 Hood for fitment check

Redline Tuning

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
We are looking for a JL with the DV8 hood installed to check fitment and function with our Hood QuickLIFT system. We would need you to come to our shop in Ann Arbor for about an hour to check clearances, in exchange your would receive our Hood QuickLIFT system for free. Please PM if interested.

21-20003-02-8-jpg.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Redline Tuning

Redline Tuning

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
We are looking for a JL with the DV8 hood installed to check fitment and function with our Hood QuickLIFT system. We would need you to come to our shop in Ann Arbor for about an hour to check clearances, in exchange your would receive our Hood QuickLIFT system for free. Please PM if interested.

Jeep Wrangler JL Free Hood QuickLIFT system: Looking for a JL with a DV8 Hood for fitment check 21-20003-02-8-
Bump!

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
I don't know what a DV8 hood is? but I have a 2021 JLU rubicon XR and would be interested in donating my Jeep for any current or future projects.

OP
OP
Redline Tuning

Redline Tuning

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
I don't know what a DV8 hood is? but I have a 2021 JLU rubicon XR and would be interested in donating my Jeep for any current or future projects.
Thanks for the offer. We are looking for a specific hood (DV8) to verify fitment of our Hood QuickLIFT system.

Jeep Wrangler JL Free Hood QuickLIFT system: Looking for a JL with a DV8 Hood for fitment check DV8 hood
Sponsored