• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas Free Door Cart/Dolly

Rustynail11

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Free door cart, was given to me by another forum member so paying forward. Cart works great but I am finally going to clear some wall space to mount hanging brackets

Local Pick up Only, Mansfield, TX( DFW AREA)

Jeep Wrangler JL Free Door Cart/Dolly Cart
Sponsored

Last edited:

The White Rabbit

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Jeep Mojave JT
Why you guys giving up the good stuff always way up in DFW are? Ever get down to Houston?

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Why you guys giving up the good stuff always way up in DFW are? Ever get down to Houston?
Sounds like a good excuse for a road trip up I-45 and you can wheel Bridgeport OHV at the same time, no?

Sponsored

eder214

First Name
Eder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
If is still available. I can pick it up this weekend.

OP
OP
Rustynail11

Rustynail11

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still available but I am out of town. Will be back Sunday. Will message when I know about what time.

OP
OP
Rustynail11

Rustynail11

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got back to town early, have a few errands to run but around most of the day cleaning 500lbs of sound out of the Jeep. Will shoot you a PM
Sponsored