• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas Free 8/28 BNIB Diabolical Slipstream 4” & 8” Tops

deputyonce

First Name
Loy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Unlimited Altitude
Occupation
Medical
For local pickup only/FTF. I have a brand new unopened 4” AND 8” extension lid/top for a Diabolical Inc Slipstream. I am in San Antonio near SeaWorld. $300 for the 4” and $400 for the 8” Cash, Zelle, Venmo upon inspection and pick up . I can send pictures of the boxes if you would like. Just contact me with questions.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
deputyonce

deputyonce

First Name
Loy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Medical
For local pickup only/FTF. I have a brand new unopened 4” AND 8” extension lid/top for a Diabolical Inc Slipstream. I am in San Antonio near SeaWorld. $300 for the 4” and $400 for the 8” Cash, Zelle, Venmo upon inspection and pick up . I can send pictures of the boxes if you would like. Just contact me with questions.
Still available. Jeep was sold last month. 10/21

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Is this the entire thing, or just the tip pieces?

OP
OP
deputyonce

deputyonce

First Name
Loy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Medical
It’s the top conversions. These increase the enclosed storage area of the standard Slipstream.

Sponsored

OP
OP
deputyonce

deputyonce

First Name
Loy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Medical
Ok guys…divorcing and moving. Today is the last day in San Antonio. I will give these two items away. (Of course, I would appreciate any kind of donation since they were over $1k) If not, maybe it’s just paying it forward. I am by Sea World wrapping up the last few items. I will check messages every 5 minutes once I post this update. Should be here until 1900 or so. LMK!!!

1476F8FC-B114-4AEE-BDE0-9200D6FDBDE1.jpeg

OP
OP
deputyonce

deputyonce

First Name
Loy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Medical
Still in original shipping boxes from Diabolic. These will fit any Slipstream from 2007 to present on JK/JKU and JL /JLU variations.

Fuz16

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just sent you a PM

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Did you sell these? If not, I'll take em. I'm in SA too.
Sponsored