• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Connecticut FREE: 2022 Rubicon Bumper and Fog Lights

a01101101

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
Just replaced my 2022 OEM Rubicon plastic bumper and would be happy to give it to anyone that can give it a good home.

Includes everything: fog lights, red tow hooks, air dam, trim, and bolts.

Jeep had > 1,000 miles when I took it off.

Hartford, CT: local pick-up only.
Sponsored

Jeep2639

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
I’ll take it, but not sure when I could get there.
Coming from NJ.
Will you hold it for a few?

OP
OP
a01101101

a01101101

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
@Jeep2639 If you want it and can come get it I can hold it for you, no problem.

Jeep2639

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Awesome thanks!!
I will let you know when I can swing by.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Hey man, I'm curious about that plastic bumper. Are the Rubicon plastic bumpers identical to the Sahara and Sport plastic bumpers? I'm asking because I remember when I swapped out bumpers on my sport s it was the most epic pain in the ass to open it up. I'm swapping out the red tow hooks on my Rubicon with some orange ones that I got off a Gladiator. Just wondering if I'm in for a world of hurt again due to the plastic bumper. There were these weird rivets that were holding it together and I couldn't get it apart to pull out the old wiring harness without breaking off those rivets.

Sponsored

OP
OP
a01101101

a01101101

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
@Jank4AU I think the bumpers across models are mostly the same except for minor differences in trim pieces and accent colors. Seems like you can find a lot of information about specifics here on this forum.

I can say that the bumper was very easy to take off, just needed to pop those plastic rivets and remove 8 or 10 bolts. I used a cheap tool on the rivets and they'd be easy to put back. You can also buy new ones online if you really needed to.

To disconnect the fog lights I just had to separate the plug, similar to the style on the door wire plug.

Putting it back on would be very easy, just reverse the process.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Yeah, the on off part is no big deal. It's the actual pulling the bumper itself apart to gain access to the tow hooks that is problematic. I had to disassemble my old plastic bumper because the Barricade bumper I was installing re-used the factory fog light wiring harness. I appreciate you getting back to me, though. Thanks!
Sponsored