Fox Stabilizer & Metalcloak

ResqFE

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited
Is anyone using a Fox Steering stabilizer and the Metalcloak relocation bracket set up? Issues or concerns? Any pics. Thanks
Sponsored

Friday2322

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR
Is anyone using a Fox Steering stabilizer and the Metalcloak relocation bracket set up? Issues or concerns? Any pics. Thanks
I was having issues with the Rocksport and bumpsteer. MC called me the same day after I emailed them and said they pulled the HD steering kit with the Rocksport off the website to address valving issues and said it would be a couple of months before they started selling it again. They recommended going back to the stock steering stabilizer or a Fox one. I still had my stock one so I put it back on and haven't had any issues since. They said they had heard that people were having good luck with the Fox stabilizer working with the new JL steering.

OP
OP
ResqFE

ResqFE

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited
I seem to not have the full steer anymore with Rocksport.... have opportunity to get a Fox Stabilizer from a buddy.

Djhyper66

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2020 JL
Vehicle Showcase
I have metal cloak tie rod and drag links with fox steering…. Everything looks good so far.. turn the wheel all the way left and right and life is good so far !! Handle super good.. install the sector shaft brace at the same time.. can drive the car with one hand most of the time .

6F55D9BD-2206-47B3-B90C-A26407FB6870.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: