Outside of North America Fox DSC 2.5 after install

Mathami

First Name
Saeed
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 4D Sport
Just installed Fox DSC on my JL sport, it’s a nightmare, car is extremely bouncy which caused a bad back pain, I took it to the local dealer and they reduced the tire pressure to 1.9 instead of 2.6 and recommended that I add extra weight on my Jeep ( Winch + accessories) , has anyone had this problem and is there another way to make the ride smoother?

Advertisement

Attachments

OP

Mathami

First Name
Saeed
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 4D Sport
Just installed Fox DSC on my JL sport, it’s a nightmare, car is extremely bouncy which caused a bad back pain, I took it to the local dealer and they reduced the tire pressure to 1.9 instead of 2.6 and recommended that I add extra weight on my Jeep ( Winch + accessories) , has anyone had this problem and is there another way to make the ride smoother?
273A5DEA-3267-43F8-AFA2-F2A0F1801E3E.jpeg

46B399BD-E850-459D-B2F4-3A7E62441AC2.jpeg

9CB60423-A75F-4B98-9BE6-AFD5DC72C581.png

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Vehicle Showcase
You have one of the best shocks on the market there's something wrong with your setup.

Advertisement

ATO4x4

Advertisement