First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Solar consultant
Found a couple threads talking about ats I see most have upgraded steering, I just ordered the Fox 2.0 TS and see most get the JK version to relocate to the tie rod. Wanted to see if anyone has this relocated to the tie rod on the stock steering setup (tie rod, drag link, track bar) how is the clearance? or did it not fit at all?
I currently have a 3.5 inch lift and 37in tires, I do plan to upgrade to synergy steering as well in the future but was looking into the SS first. tia
Sponsored

tjeeper

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 TJ, '24 392
The Fox 2.0 TS has been backordered since November. I'm still waiting.

I got the JK version with the 1.5" clamp because it fits the Synergy tie rod. It won't fit the stock tie rod. If you want to use it with the stock tie rod you need to find one for a JL. Then when you upgrade your tie rod you will have to buy the appropriately sized clamp.

OP
OP
Jwisdom

Jwisdom

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Solar consultant
The Fox 2.0 TS has been backordered since November. I'm still waiting.

I got the JK version with the 1.5" clamp because it fits the Synergy tie rod. It won't fit the stock tie rod. If you want to use it with the stock tie rod you need to find one for a JL. Then when you upgrade your tie rod you will have to buy the appropriately sized clamp.

November...damn. you were able to get the JK version though?
really just trying to figure out if the TS works on the stock steering with it mounted on the tie rod..

tjeeper

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 TJ, '24 392
Still waiting. Got an email from the vendor today saying Fox was waiting on a small part and it will be another 3 weeks.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Found a couple threads talking about ats I see most have upgraded steering, I just ordered the Fox 2.0 TS and see most get the JK version to relocate to the tie rod. Wanted to see if anyone has this relocated to the tie rod on the stock steering setup (tie rod, drag link, track bar) how is the clearance? or did it not fit at all?
I currently have a 3.5 inch lift and 37in tires, I do plan to upgrade to synergy steering as well in the future but was looking into the SS first. tia
The JK version won’t fit on the factory tie rod, it’s for 1.5” , like synergy tierod , factory is 1-5/8” diameter. If you bought one already for factory tie rod, it won’t fit the synergy tie rod if you want to go with it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jwisdom

Jwisdom

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Solar consultant
The JK version won’t fit on the factory tie rod, it’s for 1.5” , like synergy tierod , factory is 1-5/8” diameter. If you bought one already for factory tie rod, it won’t fit the synergy tie rod if you want to go with it.
Yes i know that. Not the question at hand here... will the fox 2.0 TS stabilizer fit with stock tie rod and drag link if relocated to the tierod..prolly just going to get the synergy steering setup first since the stabilzers are on back order.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Yes i know that. Not the question at hand here... will the fox 2.0 TS stabilizer fit with stock tie rod and drag link if relocated to the tierod..prolly just going to get the synergy steering setup first since the stabilzers are on back order.
Fit how exactly? I’m a bit confused, if your talking about clearance, then yes , you’re on a 3.5” lift, you’ll have plenty of room in that regard.

OP
OP
Jwisdom

Jwisdom

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Solar consultant
Fit how exactly? I’m a bit confused, if your talking about clearance, then yes , you’re on a 3.5” lift, you’ll have plenty of room in that regard.
the JL version is axle mounted, i want it on the tie rod when i upgrade it but my steering components are stock. i ordered the fox clamp for the stock tie rod and the JL version to switch the clamp...But when I asked fox about it they said it does not fit and they do not know how to make it work, But synergy had figured it out and to ask them. This confused me as well, why i wanted to see if anyone has the fox 2.0 ts mounted on the track bar bolt and tie rod.
thanks for the feedback

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
the JL version is axle mounted, i want it on the tie rod when i upgrade it but my steering components are stock. i ordered the fox clamp for the stock tie rod and the JL version to switch the clamp...But when I asked fox about it they said it does not fit and they do not know how to make it work, But synergy had figured it out and to ask them. This confused me as well, why i wanted to see if anyone has the fox 2.0 ts mounted on the track bar bolt and tie rod.
thanks for the feedback
Gotcha......the JK ‘s were mounted on tie rod that’s why they work as relocation, but they only fit on a 1-1/2” tie rod. I have the JK version because I’m running synergy tie rod. If you’re planning on running synergy just order the JK one and you’ll be set.

Jeep Wrangler JL Fox 2.0 TS stabilizer & stock steering 7A757C52-B9F7-426B-B3E8-AB7AA7459117

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
thanks for the feedback
Here. Read the last few pages of this old thread. I will be switching my FOX ATS from stock location to axle mount (synergy relo bolt) and Stock tie rod (Synergy relo 1 5/8” bracket) hopefully this weekend. I still need to grab new bolt to mount SS to tie rod bracket.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/fox-ats-installed.18436/page-8

SlickRickMotoADV

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 2017 Miata Club RF