Sponsored

Fox 2.0’s 0-1.5” paired with teraflex 1.5 inch spacer performance kit

gamgam1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport 2 Door
Purchased fox 2.0’s for 0-1.5” of lift for my stock 2 door wrangler sport s JL. Happy with that.

Thinking about a small spacer lift now. Don’t want to do more then a 1.5” lift. Looking at teraflexes 1.5” spacer lift kit. Will that maxing out of the shocks range be too much? They’re labeled as 0-1.5” lift capable but is that just marketing or can I really put that 1.5 inch spacer lift on?
Sponsored

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
I have the Fox 0-1.5 and no other mods, no spacers, stock springs. You will gain about 3/4-1" of increased lift just with the shocks. Have installed them on my Rubicon and Sahara.

Did you get any lift relative to the stock shocks? I mesured before and after on each at the fenders.

OP
OP
gamgam1

gamgam1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport 2 Door
I have the Fox 0-1.5 and no other mods, no spacers, stock springs. You will gain about 3/4-1" of increased lift just with the shocks. Have installed them on my Rubicon and Sahara.

so if your looking for about 1" just install the shocks.
okay that is also good to know I haven’t measured. Little late now that they are in, but I think I’d still be interested in the lift just to be sure. Only if it fits though.
Sponsored