Banned
Banned
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JEEP WRANGLER SPORTS UNLIMITED 3.6 4 DOORS JL
You might have mentioned this before but if not lifted, put the factory trackbar back on. I have issues with my Synergy trackbar. It’s not fitting right and making noise. I put the factory back on to validate and was indeed the Synergy trackbar bushings. Make sure it’s torqued to 110 ft lbs
Took out the sector shaft brace and turn wheels and slightly go reverse, forward, still clicking sounds at this point, i will keep check where the sound is coming from. Need to fix this clicking sound asap before get worst please help thanks.
Sponsored

OP
OP

jhernandez

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So the brace is not so important?
Took out the sector shaft brace and turn wheels and slightly go reverse, forward, still clicking sounds at this point, i will keep check where the sound is coming from. Need to fix this clicking sound asap before get worst please help thanks.

OP
OP

jhernandez

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, road force balancing and copy/paste seem to be working.
Vibration sound in my steering is fix , all i did is have discount tire do a road force tire balance. Now clicking sound still have to fix this problem. Take out the sector shaft brace and turn steering wheels left to right and slightly go reverse and forward still clicking sound. Need to fix this asap before get worst.

df007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara 2.0
You might have mentioned this before but if not lifted, put the factory trackbar back on. I have issues with my Synergy trackbar. It’s not fitting right and making noise. I put the factory back on to validate and was indeed the Synergy trackbar bushings. Make sure it’s torqued to 110 ft lbs
Was there a defect with the Synergy trackbar? Was thinking of picking one up but have come across a few issues more recently on the forums. Thanks.

Sponsored

OP
OP

jhernandez

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Try taking it off and turn your wheels to see if you still here the clicking. If not, then you know it’s the bushing. If it is the bushing you can PM me and I’ll walk you through how to get it apart and back together. Or... you can do like some others did and throw it in the trash.
HERE IS THE LINK REAR CLICKING SOUND SEE WHAT YOU THINK.

:jk: :flag: :like:

thecarps

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
Was there a defect with the Synergy trackbar? Was thinking of picking one up but have come across a few issues more recently on the forums. Thanks.
This was as Far as I could push the trackbar over and into the support bracket without forcing the trackbar into place. If I forced any farther right then the bushings bind on both ends and introduces a lot of squeaking. Synergy is aware of the problem on unlifted JLs and working on a fix. I will try another brand this week. Any suggestions are welcome.

Synergy Trackbar.jpg

df007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara 2.0
This was as Far as I could push the trackbar over and into the support bracket without forcing the trackbar into place. If I forced any farther right then the bushings bind on both ends and introduces a lot of squeaking. Synergy is aware of the problem on unlifted JLs and working on a fix. I will try another brand this week. Any suggestions are welcome.

Jeep Wrangler JL Found problem with  Synergy trackbar and sector shaft brace when turning Synergy Trackbar
Wow, thanks for the info. That is really good to know! Sorry no suggestions from me, still stock, but was looking at narrowing down a good track bar to try.

drtrdr85

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
HERE IS THE LINK REAR CLICKING SOUND SEE WHAT YOU THINK.

:jk: :flag: :like:
Have you checked your torque on your control arms? I had a similar click and it was my rear lower control arm bolts. Once I retorqued the sound went away.
Sponsored